Smexylicious

It was now my free period, along with Alex and Taylor. I decided to get another coffee and head back to my dorm.

My morning classes were all the same. Introducing myself, tell the class something about myself ;which consisted of me saying I have three brothers, listen to the class introduce themselves, go to your desk and do the class lesson. Honestly when we were doing our lessons, I was confused, just like a fly on crack.

I had Science with Taylor and Alex along with my room-mates. Alex and Taylor made it known to every single person -in the classes we shared together- that I was their roommate. You should have seen Luke's face when Alex said I’m his smexylicious room-mate. All the girls in the class turned to glare at me while the guys: whistled, turned to wink at me, checked me out, gave me their number, or got out of their seat to flirt with me. At that moment, Luke looked like he could carve out Alex's heart with a spoon and feed it to the crows, but instead Seth, Luke, and Jace just formed a circle around me and scared the big bad flirty guys away.

I stuck my key into the lock of the dorm and opened the door. It felt like De Ja Vu, because once again, Alex and Taylor were in their rainbow boxers, playing Just Dance 2. The song they were dancing to? Crazy in Love. Manly much? They looked up at me and began blushing like idiots.

"Why do you guys play in just your boxers?" I asked laughing as I walked to my bed and threw my purse on top of it, and setting my coffee on the wooden night stand.

"Because we can move freely." Alex said blushing, as he stumbled in his jeans and began wobbling around like a penguin as he tried pulling his jeans up. Alex, being the klutz he is, stepped on his pants leg tripped and rolled across the room hitting the wall with his head.

"Ow! Crapstick!" He said standing up and zipping his pants up.

I laughed and shook my head."That’s a shame. A 17 year old boy can’t even put his pants on. Shame, shame, shame." I tsked shaking my head.

"I’d like to see you try." Alex smirked. Basically, he's saying he wants me to take off my shirt and my pants. Hmm, now how stupid does he honestly think I am?

"Nope, but I wanna play! Just let me get my gym clothes first." I said taking out a purple Nike's shirt and some black volleyball shorts.

"Ohhh! I bet your gonna look smexylicious in that!" Alex said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and blew him a kiss. Him, being the cocky idiot we all know and love, caught it and brought it to his lips.

"You better make it last, cause that’s as close as a kiss you getting from me." I said putting on the black wii remote. Taylor began skimming through the song selection choices, until he stopped at "Crazy in Love." Alex and I gave him a questioning look.

"What! The dance is smexylicious!" Taylor said before turning in a circle, while pumping his palm in the air, with his hands on his hip. Now, what's wrong with the picture? Here's a hint, the fact that a 17 year old boy, wearing sky blue boxers with rainbows on them, jumping up, swinging his hands by his waist, to his stomach, and over his head in a "smexylicious" way is the answer. Alex and I just watched him with an amused expression, we were clearly making Taylor nervous, because he'd look at us every two seconds, then he'd gulp, and his face started to turn pink.

"Will you guys stop staring at me and just dance?" He snapped. Alex and I quickly began to dance along with the animation.

"Lily! You looked smexlicious doing that dance!" Alex said slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Err? Thanks?" I said grabbing my bag and heading to the door.

"Hey! Where’re you going? You have a ten minute break." Taylor said.