1

Caspar only comes home drunk. Sometimes he comes home only half drunk and he doesn't speak with me. Only when's he's about to fall over and can barely make a sentence will Casp speak up. I'm starting to get concerned that he's becoming a alcoholic. Then, I remember he only goes out every Wednesday. I'm sat on the couch staring at the door waiting for Caspar to walk in. Caspar came stumbling through the door and reached for the wall. His eyes darted to me. A sloppy smile plastered across his face.

"Hello be-a-utiful." Caspar slurred. I just stared at the boy. He was crazy. I was far from beautiful and I made sure he knew it.

"Whatever Casp. You're drunk." I laughed as he stumbled towards the couch. He fell to his bum beside the arm of the couch so that he was closer to me. I couldn't help but laugh at his stupidity. He grabbed the side of the couch and pulled himself up. I just watched him as he made his way around the couch and plopped himself down beside me.

"Joesph Sugg, I love you. I want to kiss you so bad right now. But I know you won't let me." The words came out of his mouth quickly. I stood up and grabbed his arm. Caspar pulled his tan arm away and sat it in his lap, "YOU'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME JOE!" I opened my eyes wide and sat down beside him.

"Caspar, I'm not trying to take advantage of you. I just want to help you to your room. You can walk there yourself now that you know but, if you want I'll walk you." I mumbled, lacing my fingers together nervously. Caspar grabbed the side of the couch and helped himself up. Then he tripped over his feet and landed in my chest.

"Take care of me Joesph."

I wrapped my arm around Caspar and walked him to his room. I laid him down and tucked him in. He fell asleep quickly. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the pain killers. I grabbed the bottle and sat it beside Caspar's bed. I sighed down at Casp and went to my room. I jumped onto my bed and ran a hand through my messy hair. Caspar is going to regret everything tomorrow. Poor tanked Casp.