ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ .

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ .

                                                  '' Nay and Ruthie ' s beef ''  

I decided the episode was to much for me to bare rightnow , if i watched it all tonight ide be sleeping all day tomorrow and at first that was the plan because of what happened yesterday with Princeton but tomorrows gonna be my last day to myself .. Or should i say today since its already 4 ' in the morning ? I turned off the T.V and got back under the covers . After a few minutes of yawns waiting to drift off i got bored and swiped my finger across my phone screen activating it and clicked on the tumblr app . I scrolled down my dashboard looking at all the reblogged posts . I stopped on a photo of reblogged by '' Emajasminion '' of me and Princeton i clicked on it and starred at it secretly admiring it for about 5 minutes , I stared at it so long the screen timed out . I honestly was also kind of annoyed at the photo at the same time because i just kept thinking of him saying he had a girlfriend over and over in my head ! 

Why did he have to have a girlfriend ? ..

I scrolled down a little ways more and saw a really pretty girl . Thats when ..

I GOT INSPIRED ! All these ideas started popping up in my head ! I jumped up with excitement and yelled , '' I KNOW WHAT IM DOING TOMORROW ! '' , Chardonnay kind of ruined the movie like moment when she replied with a boring '' Ok '' , all the way from the other room as if i were even talking to her -.- Like .. GO TO BED NEGRO ! 

I turned on my lamp again with excitement and quickly grabbed my notebook , i started jotting down all the ideas i just recently had that i could remember . NOTHING , was stopping me !

                                           ‹ 3 Hours Later - 7 ; 15 AM ›

BEEP , BEEP , BEEP , BEEP .

'' SHUUTTTTUPPPPPPPP ''

.. I did ' nt even bother to open my eyes to the dreadful seven in the morning mayhem .

I just layed there saying completly nothing waiting for Chardonnay to exit my room .

After i thought she was gone i opened one eye to check , and there she remained standing over me with the same exact look on her face she had lastnight . Except there were heavy bags under her eyes . I could tell she had ' nt slept , and not just because she broke my alarm and woke me up by yelling shutup like a drunk who hadnt had beer in years . I opened both my eyes and layed in place trying not to ruin the perfect warm spot i was laying in and yawned loudly .

'' Well goodmorning to you to '' , Chardonnay said as she left the room .

I starred into place and shrugged . 

I ' m more abnormal than usual when i ' m tired .

I sat there and let blank thoughts pass through my brain and than remember'd what i was gonna do today ! How did i forget ! ?

What other reason would i be waking up at 7 ' in the morning on a sunday for ! ? 

I forced myself out of bed and slipped on my Rilakkuma slippers , I walked to the kitchen and saw all the unhealthy things Chardonnay was eating . Maria , the maid asked me what i wanted . After seeing Chardonnay ' s attempt to get diabetes the only thing i think i ' m gonna put in my body for the next month is Tea and Salad .