ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ .

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ .

                                              '' No chapter name yet . lol ''   

                                             ‹ Ruthie's point of view ›

Emaja has been talking about this moment like it was her wedding day but her facial expression looked like it was her funeral day . 

I wanted to know what was wrong but i didnt want to ask her infront of everybody so i just swallowed the urge and waited for something to happen . 

'' Um .. Im Princeton ''

Princeton held out his hand infront of me , he smiled at me friendly and i shook it .

As i was going to say my name i suddenly forgot from starring to far behind Princeton .

I saw a small mohawk which made me excited because i knew Prodigy had a Mohawk , i didnt jump up or anything even though i wanted to twerk ontop of the empire state building i just kept .. Shaking princetons hand ?

I lately replied " Oh ! Sorry .. Im Ruthie " , and smiled back at Princeton .

I starred behind Princeton and watched Prodigy get closer and closer .

Every step he made , made my excitement level grow one step higher .

I tried to look away so i wouldn't embarrass myself . I looked at Nay and she was to busy playing games on her new iphone Emaja bought her ,  i swear Emaja spoils us . I looked at Emaja and she was looking down , not trying to make it obvious that she was upset about whatever she was upset about . 

When Prodigy finally reached me , Nay , Emaja and Princeton he looked at me and than looked at Princeton .

When he looked at me he didnt say anything , he didnt even give me a slight smile , he just looked at me like he wanted to say something but he couldnt find the words to say .. I kind of felt like it would be awkward if i said something to him cause he didnt know me , so i didnt say anything .

Princeton and Prodigy began a conversation without including us so i kind of felt left out but i wasnt really hurt by it because we dont know them . Im sure if they knew us they would say something to us .. But Princeton kept eyeing Emaja as if that wasnt his girlfriend and its his first time knowing her . I mean yeah its there first time meeting .. BUT THATS HIS GIRLFRIEND ! Right ?

He was looking at her like he never seen her before and this was his first time love , he was looking at her like he was about to pounce on her and hump the fuck out of her like a porn video , he was looking at her like nobody else was here and she was the only girl in the whole entire universe ! And everytime he looked at her it was obvious he was trying to look away real fast so that no one would notice him checking her from head to toe and biting his lip here and there . He aint ' slick though , everyone could see it ! Even the pap ' who DIDNT have cameras could !

                                          ‹ Chardonnay's point of view ›

I wanted Marcus ( Emaja's Manager ) to hurry up so bad ! I know i was looking to cute for prodigy to NOT be looking at me ! I didnt actually look up to check but i didnt need to cause yesterday Emaja took us on our monthly shopping spree ! Thats one of the cool things about being bestfriends with her , She'll always have your back and always make sure your tooken care of . I've been wanting to rock this outfit for hella but my mom wouldnt buy me these toms because she said i already had enough toms .. WRONG ! If i dont have the color blue in toms  and every other color they invented , i dont have enough ! 

Marcus finally came over to us .

Even he needed a few bodyguards to get him through the crowd of paparazzi ' !

'' Are you guys ready ? ''

'' Mhm '' , ruthie said .

I nodded and Emaja just said '' Sure '' , 

Thats when i knew something is wrong . Emaja's personality is very adorable and high spirited you'll never hear her say a word like '' Sure '' or '' Whatever '' unless shes pissed or upset about something , especially when todays the day she met her boyfriend .

I looked at Emaja and i saw it in her eyes .

I looked at Marcus and ofcorse his dumb ass couldnt tell she was upset .

Than prodigy looked at us and told us ..

'' If yall follow us we'll lead you to where Walter is ''

We all agree'd and started following them , i wanted to ask Emaja what was wrong even though i know she probably wouldn't tell me anyways , but i didnt ask because we were around to much people at the time .

We followed them into the interscope building and about 5O fans started running towards Emaja who was standing right in between me and Ruthie , we had about 1O bodyguards surrounding us but ofcorse that wasnt enough to hold 5O crazy ass Emaja fans , so Emaja made a break for it and ran into the nearest elevator with Princeton guarding her .

'' SHIT ! '' , Marcus said with rage .

Marcus knew that we lost Emaja and that he couldnt call her until she got out the elevator .

This is why you dont announce Emaja's business to the whole freakin world !

                                             ‹ Emaja's point of view ›

'' Thanks '' , i said breathing hard .

I turned around and looked at Princeton with a slight smile on my face .