ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ .

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ .

                                                      '' Instant Connection ''

After the news everybody just got i could tell just by everyones facial expressions how they were feeling about going on tour with eachother for 3OO days .

Myles looked like he already knew or just didnt really care ,

Prod was '' obviously '' trying to hide his smile , which meant he was happy about oing on tour ,

Roc was just way to damn excited !

He fell out his chair , than when he got back up his ass looked like emaja had baked him a cake naked in stripper heels and put 1O bags of sugar , 1OOO bags of cocaine and 45 packs of coffee in it !

Everytime i looked at him i got the urge to shake my head , and i almost did but i didnt . 

Princeton glanced at Emaja so many times , '' obvious '' wasnt even a word anymore .

I swear , this guy man . Everytime he looked at her he starred at her so long there was no point of even looking away ! You knew he was gonna do it again ! You just knew it !

Chardonnay was looking straight at me , and she wasnt smiling , she was squinting , kind of creepily to . It looked like she could of been mad at me or plotting an evil plan either way , i knew it had something todo with me . But ya never know i guess sometimes people be going thats so raven on you and given you false facial expressions on accident .

You cold just tell Emaja was annoyed .

I dont even have to explain it for yo to know she was pretty damn annoyed .

And me ?

I was feeling GREAT about the situation ! Me ? On tour ? ALL AROUND THE WORLD ! ? 3OO Days ! ? With 2 of my crushes to ! ?

You already know , its a wrap , its a done deal ! And , i had enough time to take care of whatever was wrong with Emaja , and enjoy my vacation !

So , After Walter gave us a little time to adjust to the news . Ray continued on reading about safety and all that blah . Since i didnt have to pay attention because i wasnt actually an entertainer or celebrity on the tour i just starred at Prodigy from time to time . Basically everytime he wasnt looking at me . I did that until i fell asleep .

                                             ‹ Emaja's point of view

Finally i could leave !

I rushed to get up and didnt even bother organizing my papers and putting them in the organization folder Walter handed out to us individually . Ray said i could just keep the papers and he'd just get another copy from Walter . All i was worried about was my bed now ! Tomarrow its just gonna be Me , my bed and I ! Tonight and Tomarrow are the last few hours i have to myself before i have to spend 3OO days with the last people i would wanna spend 3OO days with ! I love Ruthie and Chardonnay and i can defiantly deal with them for over a year straight but not these other fuckers ! NO , HELL NO ! So let me hurry tf up and bounce ! All im worried about is my damn bed now !

I was the first one out the meeting room door .

                                             ‹ Prodigy's point of view ›

Everyone cleared the room , it was just me and Ruthie now , but she was sleeping . I didnt wanna wake her up because she slept so innocently it was kind of turning me on , so i knew even more now i had to wake her up ! 

I shook her genitally and i saw her eyes pop half way open . I could tell she didnt wanna get up so i sat down next to her to comfort her as she woke up . 

'' Hey , Its time to go now .. Were all done ''

I watched Ruthie as she lifted her head up and stretched out her to tiny arms making a light moaning noise .

She looked at me and smiled .

'' Thanks ''

She got up and pushed her chair in and grabbed her purse , holding her hand out infront of me .

'' Well , it was nice meeting you ''

I pushed her hand off to the side lightly and stood up infront of her .

'' I dont do handshakes , i do hugs ''

Before Ruthie had time to speak i stepped closer to her , close enough to hug her tightly holding her in my arms as if she were mine .

It was just an '' Instant Connection '' . We ended up accidentally hugging longer than i thought and she had to resist the hug because of whatever she was scared of , i knew she was scared of something because of the look in her eyes . I didnt have to know her to know she was scared . 

On our way out of the room a conversation begun .

'' Soooo , since when did you start doing hugs ? ''

'' Actually just a couple minutes ago ''

I slightly laughed nervously .

'' Oh cause i was about to say , I've never seen you hug a girl unless you had to ''

'' I never knew you followed me enough to know that about me ''