Epilogue- Chapter 31

19 years later…….

"Do I really have to go mom?" Dave asked me for the final time as we went through the passage way onto platform 9 and three quarters.  We had come half an hour early to make sure they were ready.  

"Come on Dave it's not gonna be THAT bad." Ivy said as she hopped on the cart.  Ivy and Dave were twins, even though they were NOTHING alike.  They were eleven now, and they were going for their first year at Hogwarts.

Ivy had taken after her dad, with long brown locks and stunning eyes.  She was always filled with energy, and always loved adventure, unlike her twin brother.  Dave would much rather read a book than anything, but took after me in looks.  He had blond hair, with a bit of a fringe in the front, but nevertheless shone like the sun, with brilliant blue eyes 

"Well, what about the Forbidden Forest?  Paul told me there are werewolves, and centaurs....and maybe even dragons!" Dave said worringly.  "Dragons?  Please Dave, I want to go IN the Forbidden Forest, imagine it would be so much fun...."

"Well there's a reason it's called the Forbidden Forest you two." Jake said his arms around both their shoulders.  "What?" they asked in unison.  "Because you're not allowed to go in it!" Jake said bluntly, as we got to a spot to begin taking off all the bags.

"Alright alright stop it you three" I said strictly, as I pretended to wack all of them across the head.  I then turned to the bags and counted the Hogwarts trunks.  There were 4 of them on the cart.  Alright Dave, and Ivy's are here.....

"Wait where's Angie?" I said realizing that my other daughter wasn't there.  My head snapped up as I looked around for my fourteen-year-old daughter Angelina.  

I couldn't have lost her!  I looked around until I saw her trying to carry her owl cage and a bunch of other stuff.  She was busy catching up with one of her friends.  I went over to her and carried her bag of goodies while she took her owl cage along propping it on the cart.  Her blonde hair was straight, instead of wavy, and it swished when she flipped her hair.

"How's Ivy and Dave handling it?" she asked and I sighed and replied "Not so well.  They keep arguing, and Ivy says she'll be in Slytherin and all that.  Though personally, I think she'll be in Gryfindor." "I think you have a point Mum." Angelina replied as she took out a couple jelly beans.

I then turned back to count the bags.  Okay I got three, but wait, there's another one!  Where's number four?  I looked around until I saw my sixteen-year old son, Paul chatting up a girl in his year.  Oh Paul did you have to be so caught up in that kind of thing?  Goodness don't be a flirt!  

I went over and stood there, tapping my foot.  He suddenly looked over at me and sighed.  He then said "See you later 'kay?".  

The girl nodded and she went somewhere else and Paul started ranting, "Mum why did you do that did you see how close I was to asking her out?! Seriously can you not get into my love life, it's kinda invasive!"  

"Well perhaps you shouldn't go around flirting with all the girls in your year Paul!  And maybe you shouldn't tease your younger brother about the Forbidden Forest." I said back to him as I led him over to where the rest of my family was waiting.

He had a good dose of attitude, but then again all my kids do.  Probably from Jake, based on the fact he had a little sass to him once in a while.  As we got rid of their trunks I got them to say hi to the others before anything else happened.  

Hermione and Ron were saying goodbye to their first kid off while Harry and Ginny had to say goodbye to two.  It was sure going to be empty in the house now that the twins wouldn't be around.  I still thought back to when we went to Hogwarts.  Those were some good times.  

I said goodbye to them all and they all promised to write to me.  "You better!" I called as they all got on the train.  They got in the same cars as their friends and I laughed.  "Same like us you guys." I said as Hermione pointed out "Great minds think alike!" and we all shared a laugh.

As the train pulled out of the station I thought of the years we went on that red train, the years when we had those professors who probably were NEVER going to forget the students who broke through the outlines and learnt about themselves.  

The students that fought a professor, that found out about the Chamber of Secrets and killed a Basilisk.  The students that caught a criminal, that discovered the Dark Lord came back.  The students that went into the Ministry of Magic itself.  And much more. 

As the train faded out into the distant, I wondered if our kids would break through the outlines, just like we had.   But only time would tell.

 Author's Note

That's the end of Liz, officaly (sob)

I know, i'm going to miss posting my Harry Potter, 

but when one book ends, another book starts right?

so with that,

wave goodbye to Liz, Jake, Draco, Harry, Ron and Hermione (and all their kids!)

and get ready for a different ride in my other stories

love you all!

xx