Chapter 6

I woke up with Jake looking over me.  "Hey beautiful.  You fell asleep last night over the tea.  You're too cute when you sleep…..at least, thats what my parents think." he murmured as he smirked.  He gave me a kiss on the forehead and I suddenly sat up.  I was still in my dress from the wedding and my hair had gotten a messy bedhead.  Great, I silently thought as I slowly went back down.  

Jake then said "My parents really like you, you know that right?" "Why?  I'm not that likeable…." I said as I ran my fingers through my gold hair.  Jake then took my hand down and said "Its fine!  In fact I think you're quite likeable actually…." "Really?" "Trust me.  My parents told me myself.  They think you're the best girlfriend I've ever had!" "Well then." He then kissed me as Lexi walked in.  We didn't notice and continued kissing.  She coughed.  We quickly pulled away and I blushed.  

"It's okay you guys…just don't get too passionate in front of the parents!" she said as she laughed.  "Breakfast is ready you guys, so unless you're not hungry, the pancakes will be gone by noon!" she said as she slammed the door.  Jake then got up as quick as he could.  He pulled me up and we nearly rushed down the stairs.  The smell of pancakes was overpowering as we turned the corner into the kitchen

We acted like five year olds and Jake's parents just laughed.  We left for our flat and I was glad to be back.  I looked around.  Nothing had changed thankfully.  I sighed a sigh of relief.  This was going to be an interesting couple months.

"Jake!" I yelped as he came up from behind me and started tickling me.  I had a paint brush and I was attempting to paint the living room.  It was a dark grey, and we would hopefully figure out how to find furniture to go with it.   "Can you actually help me!?" I said as I passed him the roller.  He smirked.  I raised my eyebrow and went back to painting.  

I looked over to see Jake painting as well.  I smiled to myself.  I looked out the sky, which was the same grey.  Typical London.  A cool breeze suddenly came through, showing the October temperature and I started shivering.  Jake saw and gave me his sweater.  I laughed.  "You sure?" I said as I taunted him with.  He shrugged and smiled "It's all yours babe." he said.  

I put it on and rubbed my arms.  It felt like he was hugging me.  I smiled to myself.  He walked over and wrapped his arms around me, and I giggled.  Jake then twirled me around, and gave me a passionate kiss.  I froze, but I pulled away after a moment and said "Alright work Jake!"

He smirked and pecked me again on the lips and went back to his wall, and begun to drag the paintbrush up and down the wall.  As I focused on my wall, I thought of the other time that happened.  Just not with Jake....

Flashback

I hesistated as I walked up the stairs to the Astronomy Tower.  "Draco?" I whispered loudly hoping that he was here.

I then felt something brush against my back, and I immediately turned to meet a pair of grey eyes.  "Don't scare me like that again." I muttered rubbing the back of my neck.  He smirked and said "Didn't mean to."

I didn't have anything for that, so I went to the railing, looking out at the grounds.  Draco came up behind me, and we both silently looked out to the grounds.

I then put my hand down to find Draco's hand, and I weaved my fingers into his, and squeezed his hand.  He then pulled me closer to him, warmth radiating off him.  I leaned against him at that point and hoped that the night wouldn't get any colder than it already was.

Suddenly, Draco was passionately kissing me, and suprisingly, for the first time, I actually kissed back.  As we continued kissing, I felt myself getting pushed back farther and farther until I was up against the cold wall.

I pulled away for a moment trying to regain my breath.  Draco, smirking, traced my cheekbone, then went down my jawline with his index finger.  He put his finger under my chin, lifting it to meet his lips again.  

I slowly made my hands down his chest, and wrapped my arms around his waist.  He then pulled back and smirked.  "What?" I quietly asked making my fingers walk up the center of his chest.  "You're just too pretty." he said kissing me softly.  

I smiled, looking down.  I then looked back to Draco to see his tie loosened, and a button undone.  Something in my head clicked, knowing what he was pushing, but part of me hoped that it really wasn't what I was thinking.

His hands then slid down my back and I whimpered into Draco's chest.  The scars from our 4th year were still sensitive to this day.  I could sometimes feel the cold talons ripping my flesh and the pain searing through my body.

"Shhh it's alright...." Draco soothingly whispered, as wrapped my arms around him.  I thought of what was happening.  Gosh, maybe I didn't HATE him....maybe I was actually starting to fall in love with him....

Liz what are you thinking?  I ignored that thought, and instead buried my head into his chest.  He stroked my hair, smoothing it out.  I then, sub-conciously, lifted my head and kissed him again.  He kissed me back but the more I kissed him, the more muddled my mind got.

Soon Draco started unbuttoning his shirt, and I then felt myself freeze in the kiss.  I couldn't I mean....I wasn't going to take it all the way with him.  And not even....

"Draco...." I whispered and he snapped his head up.  He then realized.  "Oh Lizzy....I'm sorry.....I didn't mean to....it's okay, I was just...." he said and I shook my head running my hand through my hair.  "It's alright..." I said and then ran down the stairs and back to the common room.  I didn't even care if I was going to run into any of the teachers, and thankfully I got undetected to the common room.

Back to the Present

I shook my head at that memory.  Calm down Liz!  I focused on the painting instead.  Just focus Liz, focus, I kept telling myself. 

We finally completed the room at midnight.  I slumped onto the floor and sighed.  Too much work for a day, I thought.  I looked over to Jake who was over me and helped me up.  I felt like falling back down though, so he carried me over to a sofa that we had gotten and he grabbed a blanket.  He put it over me and whispered "Night, night Lizzy".