letters (advice) to the signs

Dear Aries, forgive yourself, move on, and remember: your past is nothing but the ashes of something that once shook your world. it can no longer harm you. your future, however, is beautiful and unpredictable as if it were a wide, open sea. it's time to set sail.

Dear Taurus, you are no less a part of the universe than the sun dancing on your shoulders and the wind kissing at your cheeks; you deserve to take up space unapologetically.

Dear Gemini, I know you're afraid of change but I promise that life can be so beautiful once you accept that nothing stays the same. change is inevitable. you will be okay. everything is okay.

Dear Cancer, you are not as fragile as they say you are. your heart may be weathered but that only proves that you have and will brace the fiercest of storms.

Dear Leo, you are brave but that doesn't mean you have to be fearless. there's nothing wrong with admitting that you're afraid. let someone else take the lead every once and awhile.

Dear Virgo, you have broken your back countless times but you are a Greek God & you are not built to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. learn to take care of yourself the way you have always taken care of others.

Dear Libra, i know how the loneliness eats away at you but there is no better company than your own. spend everyday rekindling the love that you lost for yourself all those years ago. i promise it's worth your time.

Dear Scorpio, i know how sick you must be of shaking in bed alone but I promise that forever is not composed of sleepless nights and soon enough you will find safety in your own skin.

Dear Sagittarius, never paint yourself grey just because the world has taught you to be afraid of showing your true colors. embrace your beauty in all of its strange and wonderful glory. fall in love with the most important person in your life; you.

Dear Capricorn, you have not been treated the way you should be treated. you are so much more than you have been led to believe. find someone who will appreciate all that you are and all that you do. accept the love you desire.

Dear Aquarius, never settle for anything less than what you have earned. your freedom is more important than someone else's selfish desires. if someone asks you to sacrifice your happiness in place of their own, leave. 

Dear Pisces, you have always been admired for wearing your heart on your sleeve but you must be careful when deciding where to place that kind of trust because not everything can be as loving as you.