Chapter 16

A/N: So, the most popular vote was to go ahead with the smut so that is what I shall do. Sorry if it’s bad, I don’t write like this often. If you don’t want to read this then just scroll down until you see ‘end of warning’. Hope you enjoy. :)

“Wait,” Harry spoke, grabbing Louis wrists to stop him from fiddling around with his jeans, “are you sure you want this?”

Louis paused for a moment, keeping his gaze locked with Harry’s, “Yeah.” He said faintly, nodding his head before leaning down to nibble on Harry’s neck.

Harry let out a quiet moan as he leaned his head back to give the younger lad better access, “God, I’ve wanted this for so long.” Louis mumbled against the smooth skin.

“Off.” The curly haired lad commanded, tugging on the top of Lou’s jeans.

Louis chuckled but quickly undid the button and slid the denim off his legs, climbing back on top of Harry and attaching their lips once again. He undid the button on the punk boys jeans, tugging them along with his boxers down in one fluid movement and leaving them around his legs for Harry to kick the rest of the way off.

Lou bit his lip as he looked over his boyfriend’s body, eyeing the tattoo’s that weren’t visible under his clothing. He slid down Harry’s body until he was at eye level with his growing erection. He leaned down and licked along the lines of one of the sparrow tattoos on Harry’s hip.

Hazza whimpered as Lou’s lips drifted closer to his dick, but they moved away as quick as they had come, “Fucking tease.” Harry panted.

Louis chuckled, his warm breath ghosting over Harry’s cock, causing him to gasp. His gasp quickly turned into a groan as Louis took the head of his dick into his mouth. He quickly reached down and buried his hands into his caramel locks. Louis pulled away; licking a line from base to tip before taking him back in as far as he could, wrapping his hand around what he couldn’t reach. He let out a moan as he bobbed his head up and down, using his tongue to tease the slit.

Harry was a moaning mess under his mouth, tugging lightly on his hair and panting. He came with a shout of Louis’ name, Lou swollowing it before kissing his way up Harry’s chest and attaching their lips once again. Harry as he thrusted his tongue into Louis mouth, tasting himself on the older boys tongue.

He quickly tugged Lou’s boxers down, letting them fall to the floor. He wrapped his large hand around Louis dick, stroking him slowly at first. Louis moaned into Harry’s mouth as his hand sped up, the flicks of his wrists were perfect, his thumb sliding over the top spreading the drops of pre-come. Louis ended up spilling out over their chests yelling Hazza’s name then collapsing on his chest.

He sighed and reached for his discarded shirt, ready to clean them up but froze when Harry reached down and ran a finger over his chest before sticking it into his mouth, moaning at the taste. Lou let out a chocked whimper because damn, that’s the hottest thing he has ever seen.

He used his shirts to clean them up before tossing it back onto the floor and lying next to Harry’s body, his head on his chest and his hand on his stomach.

*!End Of Warning!*

They lay there for a few minutes attempting to catch their breath, their naked bodies tangled together underneath the sheets.

“Hey, Lou.” Harry said, effectively breaking the silence.

“Yeah?” Louis responded, lifting his head to look at Harry.

The punk lad hesitated for a moment before finally speaking, “I love you.” He rushed out.

Louis stared at him for a moment before asking, “Why?”

“Why?” Haz repeated, shocked.

“Yeah, why? Why would someone like you love a fuck up like me? I’m not worth it. All I’m good for is bringing people down and hurting them. I really love you Harry but how could love me?”

Harry searched his face for some kind of hint that he wasn’t being serious, he had to be kidding, right? “Louis, you’re not a fuck up.” He stated, staring into Louis’ gorgeous blue eyes, “You are worth it to me. I’m not worried about you hurting me, I don’t think you could. I love everything about you, I know you don’t see it Lou but I think you’re fucking perfect. You’re sweet, funny, caring, and I could go on for hours about everything that I love about you and never run out of reasons. I love you and nothing is going to change that.”

“I’m scared Harry.” Louis whimpered, hiding his face in the younger lad’s chest.

“I know,” Harry whispered, running his hand through Lou’s hair and kissing the top of his head, “but you don’t need to be. I’m here, I got you, everything’s going to fine. I won’t let anything hurt you.”

A/N: So, there ya go. Hope you liked it. :) I felt weird writing it but it wasn’t too bad. :p Anyways, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go bathe in holy water. .

Comment<3

Vote<3

Learn to fly<3

~XxSarahxX