Chapter 12

Warning: I don't want to give too much away but this is a sad chapter.

"Louis? Hey, hey what's wrong?"

Louis gripped tightly to Harry's front doorframe struggling to catch his breath, tears sliding freely down his cheeks. A choke sob slipped through his lips as Harry jumped forward and tugged him into his arms.

It's been a week sense Louis' mother had left and her and the girls were due back any day. Louis had stayed the night once again the night before and had left early in the morning to see if him mum was home. It's safe to say Harry was confused as to why the older boy was now sobbing on his front porch.

"T-there g-g-gone." He sobbed into the curly haired boys shoulder.

"What? Here, come on, lets go up o my room." He said wrapping an arm around Louis' thin waist and leading him into the house, "Tatum, ill be up in my room alright?" He shouted into the living room where Tatum and Zayn lay cuddled up watching a movie.

Tatum gave a soft 'okay' in reply, to wrapped up in the movie to realise what was happening around her. Harry helped Louis into his room and sat his on the bed, quickly joining the crying boy. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close, whispering kind things until Louis was ready to explain.

Louis sighed before sitting up slightly and attempting, and failing, to dry his tears. "T-they're gone.." He mumbled burring his face into his hands.

"Who's gone? Louis, what's happening?" Harry's said rubbing the boys arm soothingly.

"Phoebe and Lottie." He choked out burring his face back into Harry's neck.

"Your sisters?" Harry questioned and Louis nodded weakly in response, "What happened to them?"

Lou let out a shaky sigh before starting on his explanation, "I-I was watching TV when my mum came storming in looking upset. I asked he what was wrong and she just glared at me and stormed up to her room. I asked Fizzy and Daisy what had happened and where our sisters where. They looked pretty beat up an immediately ran over to me, crying into my shoulder. They told me that mum had flipped the car on the way back home and they ended up in the hospital. They pronounced Phoebe and Lottie DOA, but of course the girls didn't know what that meant. Mum came back down and took the girls away from me, saying she didn't want them anywhere near something like me, and took them with her to her room. I didn't know what to do, I just ran, I ran and ran and ran until I ended up here."

"Oh my god." Harry whispered, speechless and filled with sorrow, "Louis." He whimpered pulling him into his chest one again.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye." He whimpered, more tears spilling down his tanned cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine the pain you're in."

Louis didn't respond, just let out a choked sound as he hid his face in Harry's chest. They stayed in that position until they both drifted off to sleep, Harry mumbling soothing things into his ear as his tears slowed down.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Louis sniffled and wiped his eyes as he slid into the passenger seat of Liam's car. Liam placed his hand onto his thigh and have it a reassuring squeeze and Niall rubbed soothing circles on his shoulder as they exited the cemetery.

The funeral for his sisters just came to an end and he feels empty inside, he's in so much pain. He feels as though it would have been slightly better if he had Harry there to comfort him, but of course he couldn't be because of Louis' damn mother.

"Everything's gonna be okay." Liam said as Louis exited the car and quickly made his way into the house and slammed his bed room door.

He loosened his tie and pulled it off throwing it on the back of a nearby chair, quickly followed by his jacket and shirt. He threw off his shoes and pants, leaving them laying abandoned on the floor, and replaced them with a pair of sweats. He fell onto his bed and let out a strangled cry. He groaned and felt around for his phone when his ringtone cut through the silence.

"Hello?" He groaned after pressing answer.

"Hey Lou," Harry's smooth voice drifted through the speakers, "how are you feeling?"

"How do you think?" He scoffed rubbing his eyes with his free hand, "I wish you could've been there. I really needed you."

"You should've said something. Screw your mother, you're more important."

Louis let out a humourless laugh, "she would've had a fit, she was mad enough that I showed up."

"It's fucked up she's getting mad at you for showing up to your sister's funeral. I'm so sorry you have to go through this, I wish there was a way that I could lessen your pain."

"Me too." Louis sighed, "Me too..."

A/N: Ahh, please don't hate me! I had to do it, it's helping lead up to something. I hated writing this chapter. I'm crying :,( ugh damn sad chapters. Poor BooBear:( anyways feedback is welcome, yell at me all you want, I understand.

Comment

Vote

Please don't murder me for this chapter

~XxSarahxX