Chapter Two

A Week Ago

Elena and Stefan was about celebrate Elena's 'Successful' animal hunt but Stefan's phone interrupted them, Stefan answered, "Hello?" Elena looks at him, "Wait what?" Stefan asked confused, "Okay, I'll see you later." He hung up, Elena asked, "Who was it?" Stefan looked at her, "Damon, he called because the council blew up the house and they're all dead."

"Did you do it?" Elena asked Damon, Damon huffed, "That seat is taken." Damon pointed out, "But there's no one here." Elena told him confused, "Hmm funny, you should mention that." Damon smirked with one of his usual smirk, "Who?" Elena asked, "Elijah." Damon responded. Elena looked taken back, "What a pleasure of meeting you here." Elijah's voice came through, Elena shivered.

Damon turned to them, "I'm leaving." He walked out, Elena looked at Elijah, "What are you doing here?" Elena raised her eyebrow, Elijah smirked, "I live here. Is that a problem?" He asked, "N-No." She looks surprised but pleased at the same time, "Then is there something that you need?" He sat besides her in one of his usual suits, Elena sighed, "Yes, I couldn't keep the animal blood down." Elijah abruptly turned towards her, "What? You can't keep the blood down?" Elena nodded, "Come here," He got up and dragged her arm to the public bathroom of the Mystic Grill, he opened the door then he went in along with Elena.

Elena looked at him when he locked the door, "What are you doing?" She asked while Elijah took off his blazer then he rolled up his sleeve and his eyes turned red along with his canines extended long and sharp then he bit into his wrist. Elena looked at his arm when he hold his arm with two puncture holes in his wrist, "Are you sure this will going to work?" Elena breathes, "Yes Elena, I wouldn't offer you my blood if it will put you at risk, but don't tell the Salvatores." Elijah made a face along with a white flash of jealousy across inside his veins, Elena looks at him, "Why not?" Elena's thirst was getting worst, Elijah sighed, "Blood sharing is really personal." Also mating bond will be completed along with making love too. He thought, then Elena grabbed his wrist then bite into where he bit, he gasped when a pleasure shot through him.

"Ohh." Elijah moans while Elena unconsciously grinding against him, he puts his other hand against her head for more. Elena pushed against him into the wall to get more of his blood, and his comfortable presence. Elijah won't stop her until she is satisfied with her hunger, and it'll make her needs for him heightened, "Thank you, you have no idea how grateful I am when I don't have to kill people." Elena sighed after releasing her hold on him, Elijah smirks darkly, Oh darling, it's the only beginning.