Chapter One

A Week Ago

"Damon, Stefan, you both need to stop!" She growled at both of them, "I choose what diet I want, not by force!" Again, she growled. Caroline smirks behind her, Damon sighed heavily, "Well I have to get rid of those two," He pointed at both compelled humans, then they heard a snap then another snap. They turned around to see two humans on the grass with broken necks, next to them was Elijah in his suit, he smirks at them but his eyes is on lovely Elena, "Lesson one about being a vampire, always be on guard." He smirks, Damon threw his hands up in the air in frustration but one thing he knows, he doesn't like the way that Elijah was looking at her.

After Elena decided to leave with Elijah, Elijah smirks, It's starting.

Elena tried to hit him, but Elijah stopped her, "As a devoted feminist, I won't say you hit like a girl." Elena huffed and jerk her hand out of Elijah's hold. "Tell me again, why are you here?" She asked with both hands on her hips, Elijah rolled up his button down shirt. "You are my responsibility after all I'm the one who sired you, and you have a equal strength." He said, "Say the feminist." She scowled. "Again." Elijah commanded.

They both fought but to other people, they look like they're dancing from left to right, kicking one time, then lastly she caught him off the guard, she slammed his back to the wall, "You changed the key." She smirks, "Very nice." He congratulated her, "But I want you to put your hand into where my heart lies at," Elijah grumbles deep with his chest, vibrating.

"What if I can't do it?" Elena took her hand off, he grabbed it back to his chest, relishing on the feeling of her skin, "Yes, you can." Elijah convinced her until Elena pulled her hand back then pushed foward straight through his chest. He grunted in pain, then he shifted his position, and they looked at each other eyes, then he lean forward until they heard, "Elena?" Stefan interrupt them, Elijah felt like he wanted to rip off Stefan's head. Elena already ripped her hand out of his chest. "Stefan?" Elena asked, "Someone wants to see you." Stefan said, "Who?" Elijah looked protective, then they saw Katherine, "She isn't here to fight." Stefan said while seeing Elijah's hand brushed up against Elena's breasts, to stop her from going.  "She's is here to talk." Stefan said.