At Hydra Part I

Ok I need to explain something xD First you lived with the avengers because of your superpower. You can choose any power you want! Second You got kidnapped by hydra because you were the easiest to catch and they often experimented on you and then brainwash you. You can't remember anything...

Your head spun. You had this terrible headache again. You always got it daily since you arrived at this...you didn't even know where you were anymore. All you saw was a dark empty room with no windows, just one door, and it was locked shut. You were in here for several...hours? At least it's been ours since those weird scientists took you out of that electric chair. You didn't know how you got there, or even what your name was.
Those men...you knew them. You just couldn't remember exactly. Their coats had a skull with...tentacles? Nevermind. You already figured out by now that this 'electric chair' was a brain washing machine. (Omgz made my day xD). You laid there, in your dark cold cell, before you heard crashing and screaming scientists. You heard shouting and heavy footsteps coming towards you. Suddenly the door burst open to reveal a strong solider. He was dressed in Blue, White and red, on his uniform was a star, and his hair was dirty blonde. He also had a weird shield in the same colours. He looked very worried but happy. "(Y/N)!!! I'm so glad we found you!" You stared at him in shock. (Y/N)? Was that your name? Did you know this guy? He seemed...familiar. "...Who are you Mister? " The man's smile was replaced by a sad frown. He knew exactly that they had wiped your memories.

Suddenly they heard screaming again. "No time for explaining now." He threw you over his shoulder and began to ran outside. The shock was too much and you passed out.

That's it for now xD
Request by @hof_lau