I Still Love You

This idea has been brewing around in my mind for a quite a while now, so I've decided to write it down.

Basically, in the beginning of this oneshot, Will and Nico have two children, given to them by Apollo and Hades.

Okay...

"Get the hell out!" A glass bottle shattered beside Will's head as he tried to reason with his boyfriend.
"Nico, I-"
"Shut up, Solace!" Nico screamed, tears filling his eyes and threatening to spill over his lashes.
"Listen!"
"No!" Nico threw something else at Will. "Get out of my life, Solace!"

Will heard one of the children crying and sighed.
"Okay... I'll go." He said quietly, hanging his head. "But I'm coming back for the kids tomorrow."
"Get out!"

Will nodded meekly and left, leaving Nico surrounded by shards of glass. He finally let the tears fall, and sobs soon wracked his body.

He had caught Will kissing someone else, and his rage had taken control. He didn't regret what he said and did to Will; he deserved it, yet he couldn't help crying. Will was the best thing that had ever happened to him, but even that was a lie.

Nico took a few shaky breaths before wiping his eyes and going to the children. Gifts from Apollo and Hades, they were twins girls.

Named after Nico's mother, Maria was a black haired baby with dark brown eyes and Will's skin tone. The other girl was the complete opposite, with milky white skin, deep blue eyes and golden-blonde hair. Her name was Laurel, after one of Will's little sisters who had died on a quest.

Maria was crying, so Nico soothed her until she fell asleep. He slid his back down the wall and sat on the floor beside their cribs as he recounted what had just happened, not even noticing the tear slipping down his cheek.

~~~

The two boys decided to take one baby each, as Nico insisted he never wanted to see Will again. Will took Maria and Nico had Laurel. Will moved away, leaving Nico convinced that he would never see either of them again.

Will hadn't been cheating on Nico. Drew has kissed him, and even though he pushed her away immediately, it was too late. Nico refused to listen to his excuse.

After the breakup, Will rarely dated anybody. He never told his daughter about demigods, and he pretended not to be one. He wasn't a very powerful demigod, so monsters never attacked him. Marie grew up with a wonderful father, but the family was single-parent. Will was a great dad, but refused to speak about who Maria's other parent was.

Nico took the break-up hard, even though he was the one to end the relationship. In an attempt to forget Will, he had a lot of flings, but they never lasted. He was a good parent, but he could be a bit reckless. He also kept his demigod identity a secret, and, fortunately, he was rarely targeted by monsters.

After a few years, Nico decided to move house. Unfortunately, he chose the wrong building to move in to.

~~~

"Daddy, new people have moved in!" Marie smiled.
"That's great, sunshine." Will smiled back.
"They have a daughter my age!"
"Brilliant!" Will beamed. Maria often had trouble making friends. It often struck Will how similar she was to Nico...

Will decided to greet the new family, so he took Maria's hand and walked across the short hallway.

He knocked on the door and a little girl opened it. She was the same height as Maria, with pale skin and long blonde hair.
"Hi!" She smiled.
"Hey." Will smiled down at her. "Can I speak to your parents?"
"Sure." The girl nodded. "Dad!"