Chapter 5

Wow, I know, I'm actually uploading, I can't believe either! Haha, I'm so soooooorry guys! It's been crazy, my exams and... Well that's basically it!

Anyhoo, it was my birthday yesterady, and your vote and your comment would be the BEST PRESENT in the world!

Oh, and I'm dedicating this chapter to Kerri, she's kind of my Wattpad bestie, and you should totally check out what she does, it's awesome :D Thanks baby cakes for editing this chapter and coping with my message flooding! And thank you for the wonderful birthday messages on FB, I love you for that <3

Please feel free to check out her AMAZING story... It's called "Only Hope", just click on her picture above, it's really worth it :) 

It's amazing really, and so much better than what you're about to read! Go check it out NOW hahaha :)

And... there you go!

 Oh, and I would love for you guys to check out my other story "Late Bloomers", I'd be so grateful :D

PS : Picture of Aiden on the side... YUM YUM YUM :D

PPS : The song of this chapter is Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me... But the Glee version! I just love Emma's voice, and the video is just TOO funny (Mr Shue is SERIOUSLY HOT), plus I think it fits this story pretty well, right?

_______________________________________________________________________________

But first I think we all need a recap haha !

RECAP :

I smacked his forehead and began to walk away, head up proudly. He laughed behind me and grabbed my arm and turned me around to kiss me, in the middle of the hallways. I kissed him back instantly, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled away when I heard wolf-whistles and 'oh yeah's. Boys in the corridor were looking at us and laughing. Aiden chuckled slightly and I let my hair fall on my face to hide my embarrassment and moved away from Aiden. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a pair of eyes glaring at Aiden and me on the other end of the hallway.

 _______________________________________

"Do you think Ben could be a stalker?" I asked Aiden.

He pushed his eyebrows together. "What? Why?"

I motioned him my chin an angry looking Ben at the other side of the hallway. I gulped when I saw Aiden clench his fists.I didn't care about Ben being beaten up, but I was more concerned about Aiden being in trouble. Call me selfish, but that's my best friend we're talking about. 

"What's with that mothe-" Aiden growled quietly, glaring back at Ben menacingly.

He was pissed. Shoot. I yanked on his arm in an attempt to drag him out of here but he didn't budge. And his left eye twitched; it was never a good sign when his left eye twitched. 

Tension was thick like a thunderstorm in the air. I needed to get Aiden out of here.

"Aiden, please, we'll take care of him later ok? Let's just go to our date," I suggested, tugging on his fist again. Aiden didn't budge; too busy having a glaring contest with Ben. 

"Aiden."

No response.

"Aiden!"

Not even a glance.

"Ok, be like that, I'll just go home and put the very slutty dress I found for tonight back in my wardrobe." I said a lame attempt at trying to be seductive.

His lips twitched. Ah, there we go.

"And… I didn't plan on having underwear on," I murmured in his ear.

He took my hand and led me towards the school entrance, making me giggle. Once we arrived home, I quickly kissed Aiden goodbye, eager to put on my dress. I raced up the stairs to my room and opened my wardrobe gloriously. Ahh, there it was, in all its silky magnificence. I got it out and lay it on the bed to admire it, touching its smooth material. Aiden was going to go crazy when he saw me in it. It was strapless, stopping at mid-thigh and beautifully simple; just a plain indigo blue silk dress. I matched it with silver stiletto heels and a silver clutch purse that went with it and laid the outfit on the bed. Yes, perfect! Now I could take a shower and match my makeup.