Chapter 5

I was unpacking my things into my new office, when I realized something was missing. But I couldn't put my finger on it. I would figure it out later. I had other things on my mind. Louis really had feelings for me. I figured he just thought I was pretty. I guess he isn't the shallow guy I thought He was. But nothing had changed because he just kept saying a bunch of childish stuff.

"Do you think we could get a turtle for the aquarium?" He asked with anticipation.

"Probably."

"What about a dolphin?" He asked jokingly. At least I think he was joking...

"Yeah! Why don't we just get a shark along with it!" I said with sarcasm.

"Good idea!" He said. You can NOT use sarcasm with him! He spent ALL day trying to find a shark, dolphin, and turtle for sale. (He wasn't worried about getting fired by his Dad.) He actually bought a turtle. Well, He didn't want the turtle to be lonely so He bought two. Their names are Little Louis and Little Eleanor. He insisted we named them that.  And yes Little Louis is a boy and Little Eleanor is a girl. They were so cute. I spent my break just watching their interactions. One minute they would be playing and the next they would be picking on each other. Weird. It sort of reminded me of Louis and I.

***

I knew their was still something missing from my office. I looked to make sure I had the picture of me in Hawaii. Yep, it was there. But I was still curious as to what was missing. I was thinking about what I might be missing. My thought was broken by a paper ball hitting my head. I looked over at Louis. He had on a cheesy grin. He looked down at the paper ball and back to me a couple times. I picked it up off the ground and unfolded it.

It read:

Will/Can you meet me at 738 Fabeo Ln. at 8:00 on Saturday.

***

He still had on a cheesy grin. I smiled back at him. I took a piece of paper out of my desk. I wrote in big letters:

I would be honored to join you.

***

Then I folded it into a paper airplane and threw it his way. When he unfolded it he smiled really big.

***

It was only Wednesday so our "date" was still pretty far ahead. But the thought of going on a date with Louis made me anxious. In a good way. I don't know why. Was it possible I had feeling for Louis? The guy who annoyed me and acted like a five-year-old. The guy who followed me into the bathroom. Could it be?

***

Sorry I updated this so late. Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW me!!! =D