Chapter 1

I was in the bar on a Sunday night with my friend Brian. He has always been a good friend, but nothing more. We were just drinking and having some fun.

"El, I am going to go to the men's room." He said getting up and walking away.

I could tell when he walked away other guys started staring at me in admiration. I hid my face until someone sat next to me. I looked up thinking it was Brian. It wasn't Brian. It was a guy with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey, beautiful. I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson. Who are you?" He asked. He had a British accent.

"Eleanor. Eleanor Calder." I said with a fake smile.

"So who was the guy you were with? Is he you boyfriend?" He asked.

"Brian and no, He is my friend."

"Good." He said quickly.

"Why?" I asked obviously a rhetorical question. I knew why. Just then Brian got back.

"Looks like you made a knew friend." He said.

"Not really."

"I AM still here." Louis said.

"Why ARE you still here?" Brian asked irritated.

"Leave!" He yelled.

"No! You leave!" Louis yelled.

"Get away from her!" Brian yelled. Then Louis stood up. He was so much taller than Brian. He took one swift move and punched him in the stomach. Brian groaned. Louis blocked all of his punches. I didn't know what to do. As Louis raised his fist I jumped in front of Brian shielding him.

 "I-" He started looking kind of guilty.

"Just leave!" I yelled.

"El please."

"Go!' I yelled louder. Then he stormed out of the bar. I turned my attention to Brian. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I will be okay." He said.

I helped him up and drove him home. When I got him home I drove to my apartment. I plopped on my bed and instantly fell asleep.

When I woke up I looked at the time. 7:45am! I had to be at work at 8:00! I jumped out of bed. I was still wearing clothes. I would just wear the same clothes. I ran into the bathroom, Grabbed my make-up and ran to my car. I did my make-up on the way.

When I got to work I sat in my cubicle and quickly got to work. A few minutes later my boss's assistant came to cubicle.

"Meeting in the boss's office in five." He said walking away.

"Okay."

What could it be?

***

I straitened out my skirt and knocked on his door. Someone opened it. The office was full of employees.

"Good. Ms. Calder is here now we can start." My boss said. "As you know, the cubicle next to you has been empty for awhile. But I think you will be happy to know I have hired someone and you will be getting to show him around. I actually invited them here, He is starting today. He should be here any minute." Sure enough he knocked on the door right then. I turned around and opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes!

"Louis!?"

"You've met?"

"Unfortunately." I said under my breath. He was just smiling a cheesy grin.

"You will show him around, without complaining, no questions asked." He said promptly.

"Yes sir." I said hesitantly. Louis still had on a cheesy grin. Ugh.

I know this chapter was short. But don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW!! =D