Chapter 2

Once everyone left the office, I grabbed Louis' arm and tugged him outside.

"Aggressive! I like that!" He joked. I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh, be quiet! How did you find out I worked here?"

"Well..."

"How?" I yelled.

"I may have a friend..."

"And?"

"And he may be a police officer."

"Wow. You used your friend to get into the police database!?"

"Yeah that pretty much sums it up." He said smiling. "Now we should go. I might get fired on my first day of work...partner." I groaned. He was so cute, but so annoying.

***

He peeked over the wall separating our cubicles. He was like a curious five-year-old.

"Watcha doin'"

"Not quoting Isabella from Phineas and Ferb. I can tell you that. Now get back to work!"

"Why?"

"Because if you don't I will make sure you get fired. And getting fired on your first day of work won't look good on your job record in the future." I said. That got his attention as he popped his head back into his cubicle.

"Party pooper." He said under his breath.

"Grow up." I promptly replied.

He actually left me alone for a while. But then I got up.

"Where are you going?" He quickly asked.

"The ladies room. Why do you want to follow me there too?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah." He replied. I rolled my eyes and left.

I went to the bathroom when I got out of my stall I was shocked to see Louis leaning against the wall legs and arms crossed.

"What the heck!?" I yelled.

"You asked if I wanted to come."

"Sarcastically!" That teaches me not to be sarcastic with him anymore.

"You still asked."

"Get out!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay, I'm leaving!"

"I WILL be talking to our boss about this!"

"Party pooper."

***

I slammed and locked my boss's door.

"We need to talk."

"Sure. You are a trusted employee. I will take everything you say into account." He said.

"Thank you. Because we need to talk! Louis the new employee, he has been bothering me the whole day! And he followed me into the BATHROOM! Fire him!"

"That might be kind of hard." He said looking sheepish.

"Why?"

"His father owns this whole company." At this I fell into the chair behind me.

***

I spun his swivel chair around to face me.

"Your father owns the company!"

"About that-"

"You didn't use your friend! You asked your dad!"

"Well isn't that better than using my friend?" He asked with a nervous smile. I groaned. Why did he have to be so cute?

***

Everything was going great, he was leaving me alone for the most part until a few days later my boss's assistant came to my cubicle.

"The boss wants to talk to you."

"Okay. Tell him I will be there in a second."

"Okay." He said walking away.

"Ted?"

"Yeah?" He questioned turning around.

"What does he want to talk to me about?"

"I don't know. Sorry." He said continuing on.

A small laugh came from Louis' cubicle. I looked over the wall separating our office spaces.

"What do you know that I don't?" I asked. He straitened his face.

"You will have to ask our boss Ms. Calder." He said in a business voice, supposedly focussing on his work.

I walked over to my boss's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said through the door. He saw my face. "Ahh Ms. Calder! I wanted to see you."

"So I heard. So what did you want to see me about?"

"I have good news and bad news. Good news; you are moving cubicles."

"Yes!"

"Bad news; you are sharing a big one with Louis."

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"MY boss, Louis' dad insisted this." I knew exactly who REALLY insisted this.

I got back to my cubicle and sulked.

"You are cute when you're mad."

"Shut up!" I grumbled.

"So you heard about the new arrangement." He sorted out.

"Yep. In a big way." I sighed.

***

Hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW!! =D