Chapter 4

I woke up wondering what had just happened. Then I remembered that I had lost my bracelet and found it after Tobi and I asked Deidara if he had seen it. I looked in my wristand saw that it was still there. Iyawned and got out of bed. Something felt off, though. I looked around andobserved my room carefully.Out of the corner of my eye I saw that the lid on my nightstand was off center. It wasn't in the exact way that I had left it last night. I opened it up and quickly counted the candy. I WAS MISSING A PIXY STIX!!!!!!!!!! I screamed as loud as I could. I closed the lid and walked out of my room. I banged on Tobi's door until he opened it. He had his mask on and it was dry but his hair was sopping wet. He had just gotten out of the shower.

Me: Tobi-kun! Did you steal one of Yoko's Maui Punch Pixy Stix?!?! (That's the blue kind!)

Tobi: No, Yoko-chan *giggle* Tobi didn't take your candy!

My eyes narrowed and I just stared at him. He didn't budge.

Me: Then answer Yoko one question

Tobi: Okay!

Me: WHERE ARE MY PIXY STIX?!?!

He could tell that you were on the edge of hysteria and gave in.

Tobi: Tobi doesn't know, but he thinks that Yoko-chan should check under Tobi's pillow.

I pushed past him and sat down on his bed. I lifted up his pillow and saw the Pixy Stix along with a few other things like a photo of a littleboy with black hair and his mother. They were both smiling greatly and looked very happy. I put the pillow back and stalked out of the room, throwing Tobi a slight glare. I walked back into my room and replaced my candy. Everything felt normal now. I walked around the base until I stumbled upon the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and grabbed a chocolate chip bagel and popped it in the toaster. I hopped up on the counter and waited humming and swinging my legs happily until it was done. The bagel popped up and I grabbed the butter to butter it (Cream cheese doesn't taste yummy on chocolate chip bagels but butter does!) I finished eating and went to explore. I walked around the base talking to myself.

Me: Oh, well, what do we have down this corridor? OH! It's not a corridor? IT'S A HALLWAY?! Oh, I see, I guess it is. What is the difference between a corridor and a hallway? Corridors are usually made of stone and are darker. They are more commonly found in castles and such while on the other hand hallways are usually in places such as houses and schools. They are usually brighter and made out of the same materials as the place it is in. Oh, you did such a good explanation of that! You should be a teacher or something! Really? You think so? Well I guess I have thrown that idea around a few times before. I'm not sure but I might take a crack at it. You should try it just to get the hang--

???: Who is fucking talking so fucking much to their Jashin damn selves?! (Lol, kinda obvious who this is)

Me: Um, that would be Yoko

???: Well shut the fuck up you no good peice of shit!

Me: THAT ISN'T A VERY NICE WAY TO TALK TO YOKO YOU BIG MEANY!

???: Why the fuck should I care if it's a fucking nice way to talk to a fucking little girl you bitch?!

Me: BECAUSE I'LL TELL PAIN-SAMA ON YOU!!!!

???: You mother fucking little bitch...

The man turned to go back into his room but I grabbed his arm.

Me: Wait a minute!

???: What the fuck do you fucking want now?!

Me: Yoko wants to know your name

???: It's fucking Hidan now leave me the Hell alone

I let go of him and he slammed his door in my face. I kept wandering around until I stumbled upon a room with a bunch of TVs and video games. I looked around and saw no one so I checked out the games. I saw my favorite game ever and popped it into the wii. Can you guess the game? (Pretend click on the answer)

wii fit!!

Mortal Kombat!!

Tales of Symphonia!!

My Sims!!

OKAY!! WHOEVER CHOSE MORTAL KOMBAT WINS!!!! Tales of Symphonia came in a close second but it doesn't have the graphic bloody violence like Mortal Kombat. (You: What's my prize for guessing right?! Me: Uh... A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! You: Well that's lame Me: Suck it up You: :P)

I created a profile and set up a password. I made my person look kind of like me and even named her Yoko. I gave her a machete and an all purple outfit (Please note that I actually made a character like this on my Mortal Kombat. AND SHE KICKS ASS!!!!) I played the game for a while when I felt something touch my hair in the middle of a battle against Mileena. I jumped and screamed at the top of my lungs because something wet and scaley had grazed the back of my neck. (Guess who!!!)

BlueFishyThing: You have such soft, beautiful brown hair

Me: YOKO WANTS TO KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR TOUCHING ME!!!!

Fish: I know that I'm Kisame

Me: WELL DON'T TOUCH ME WHILE I'M PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!! AND JUST DON'T TOUCH ME IN GENERAL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!!

Kisame: Ooh, fiesty. I like it

He winked at me and my eye started to twitch so I screamed even louder this time. I could hear glass breaking in the next room over. Tobi came running into the room seconds later.

Tobi: Tobi heard Yoko-chan screaming!

I ran to Tobi and gave him a hug then hid behind him.

Me: Tobi-kun!!! KISAME-BAKA IS TRYING TO HIT ON ME!!!!

Tobi stiffened and grabbed my arm. He dragged me down the hall and to my room, the whole time I was talking about my video game.

Me: But-but my game! I was in the middle of a battle! I was on my last person in arcade before I got to the boss!

Tobi: You can play that again later. Right now you need to stay in here for a minute.

He gently pushed me into my room and closed the door. Next thing I knew I heard people yelling. I didn't want to get in a fight so I just stayed there until Tobi cam and got me. He brought me back to the gaming room and I saw that my game had been paused exactly where I had left off. I automatically started playing again and beat Mileena and the boss without breaking a sweat. I pumped my fist into the air in happiness and flashed a smile back at Tobi. Then, I was falling backwards and everything went black...

The end! Domo arigato and ja mata ne!!