Chapter 1

Yoko's POV:

~Nightmare:

I was 12 again and my mom was alive.

Mother: Yoko, you're not allowed to leave! Your father won't hurt you!

Me: YES HE WILL!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE WILL DO!!!!!!!!!

Tears leaked from my eyes.

Mother: He *smack!*isn't *Smack*going *Smack*to *Samck* hurt *Smack* you! *Smack*

Each word was another hit. I was used to it, she did this a lot.

Me: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DOES TO ME!!!!! YOU NEVER HAVE!!!!!!

Mother: What has your dear Father ever done to you?!?!

Me: HE RAPES ME ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU WERE EVER HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Mother: I don't believe you! I NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!

Just thenmy father walked in the door.My cheek stung as a hottear got in the cutmy mother's ring made when she hit me.

Father: Whatis going on here?

Mother: Just Yoko lying to me andbeing idiotic again

Father: Yoko, Yoko, Yoko. You know that you will have to be punished for this

He reached towards me and I smacked his hand away.

Me: DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He smacked me across the face.

Father: DON'T TEL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO!

More tears spilled out. That was allI could take.My eyes glowed red andI trapped them in a jutsu. I paralyzed them and made a fire ball. I lightly blew on it enough for a small bit of flame to catch on to each of their hair. They screamed in pain as the scorching flame grew larger and closer to their skulls.I, being the sadist that I am, just laughed maniacally at them. I watched as their bodies became difigured and bloody then pack my things and fled from Kiragakure after a quick farewell to my friends Kisame Hoshigaki and Zabuza Momochi. They didn't ask where I was headed or why I was goingand for that I was thankful, I just hoped that I would meet them again. And with that I was off and headed to Amegakure to start my new life.

:End Nightmare~

I woke with a start, gasping for breath. God, it was just a dream, more like a flashback but still. I wiped the sweat from my brow and glanced at the clock. Blood red numbers flash 4:56 A.M.

Me: Damn, this is way to early to be up

I made my way to the bathroom to splash water on my face. I looked in the mirror and swa that my eyes were blood red again. This always happened when was exposed to violence or had that dream. It was kinda scary. I fixed my ponytail and went back to bed, hoping for a dreamless sleep this time. I got my wish and slipped into a deep, uninterrupted slumber.

-------------------

I awoke at 10:23 A.M.

Me: Much better

I took a shower, brushed my teeth,fixed my make-up, and did my hair. Then I walked into my kitchen and looked around.

Me:Hmmm... Anything I want? Not really! Okay then! LET'S GO TO THE PARK!!!!!!!

I often talk to myself, it's not like I have anyone else to talk to. I walked outside and made my way to the park. Out of no where a man with red hair and awomanwith blue hair, bothdressed in black cloaks with red clouds on them,appeared infront of me.

Woman: Get out of my way, freak

I growled.

Me: Who are you calling a freak? Bitch

Woman: Oh, did you really just call me a bitch?

Me: Yeah, yeah I think I did

Woman: You've got some guts freak. Too bad you won't be alive long enough to see them!

She charged at me and my eyes turned red. I smirked and pulled thetsurugi I keep hidden in my kimono out. I bit my thumb and placed some blood on the blade. I was about to attack her but the red head stopped us.

Man:Konan, stop this foolishness. there is no need to draw attention to ourselves

He turned and started to walk away with the woman he called Konan reluctantly following.

Me: WAIT! What is your name, sir?

Man: Mine? I am Pain and to be polite I must ask what yours is

Me: I am Yoko, YOKO IS A GOOD GIRL!

Konan and Pain exchanged alook and started to leave again.

Me: WAIT! What are you doing here?

Pain: That is for me to know and you to never find out

I growled again and drew my blade.

Me: Tell me!

Pain: Or what?

A smirk crossed my face.

Me: Or I'll kill you

Pain: I doubt that it would work but very well, Konan and I are here on important bussiness regarding our group, the Akatsuki

Me: I think I've heard of you before... You're a group of missing ninja who do assassination jobs for fun. Well news flash, you're not the only people in this place who kill for fun!

Pain: Oh really? Who else?

I chuckled.

Me: Me, I do. I murdered my own mother and father. I have declared Sunday as my "Assassinate the DumbPeople" day!!! Yoko is a good girl!!! She likes to rid the world of idiots like her parents!!!!!!!!!

Pain: Hmmm... We might have use for you. How would you like to join the Akatsuki?

Me: HELL YEAH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Konan sighed in frustration.

Konan: Hurry up and get your stuff. Meet us in the park between 11:45 and noon.

Me: Hai!!

I ran to my house and packed all my stuff. I made it all fit into one large suitcase and a large messenger bag. I checked the clock. 11:45

Me: KUSO!!!!!

I ran to the park and made it there in 5 minutes. I saw Pain and Konan waiting for meat the entrance.

Pain: Are you ready, Miss Yoko?

Me: HAI! Yoko is ready!

Konan sighed and took off. Pain and I followed. I guessed that they were taking me to their hideout but I'll just have to wait and see.

AND SO WILL YOU!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *Cough* Sorry about that... ummm... DOMO ARIGATO AND JA NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!