Chapter 4

Chase's P.O.V

Trent told me to meet him behind the school building after our last class.

"Hey Chase!" Leo walked over to me.

"Hey!" I replied, adding a fake smile to seem more enthusiastic. Adam and Bree came up behind him.

"What was Trent talking to you about?" Bree asked me.

"He er- He wanted me to do his homework?" I said not lying, hoping she wouldn't ask further.

"O-kay..." Bree looked at Leo while Adam just ate a hotdog.

Line-Break

The bell rang and I walked to the back of the school.

"Hey Trent..." I said when I saw him.

"Hey nerd. Got my homework?" He asked.

"What?! You only gave it to me today!" I yell back at him before slowly shutting my mouth.

"What did you say?" Trent was starting to get angry.

"I didn't..." I manage to squeak back.

But Trent didn't bother listening. All I remember is waking up on the ground with Trent gone. I looked at my watch, it said I was an hour late.

"Uh oh...." I murmur as I get up and run home. I didn't even realise I had a cut lip and black eye.

I take a deep breath as I reach the front door. As I open it, I see Mr Davenport watching TV and Leo, Adam, and Bree enter the elevator. Tasha doesn't get home until 9pm.

Mr Davenport looked up and I quickly cover my face with my hands.

"Chase..." Mr Davenports voice is stern.

I just walk past him towards the lift when I hear him call me again.

"Chase?" His voice has softened now.

Mr Davenport walked to me.

"Hey Chase? Look at me buddy?" I have no choice. I take my hands from my face and Mr Davenport gasps.

"Chase? What happened?!" Mr Davenport asks me.

"Trent." Is all I say.

"Trent?!" Mr Davenport yells back.

"I'm tired..." I quickly run to the lift, forgetting Adam, Bree and Leo are down there.

I walk out the lift and the lab was 'empty'. I start to walk towards my capsule when suddenly a glitter bomb is thrown and Bree, Leo and Adam come out laughing. I just sigh but before I can turn away Bree stops laughing and snaps, "Guys!"

"What? That was funny!" Leo says, still laughing.

"Not that!" Bree snaps again and Adam and Leo stop laughing. I then realise what Bree's seen.

"Chase... What happened to your face?" Bree asks.

"Who did this?" Adam butts in, noticing my face as well.

"Trent." I say again.

"WHAT?!" they all yell.

There was chapter 4!