Chapter 25 - Game On!

**INFO: So I've been getting some questions from people wanting to know if this story is close to finishing. I guess you could say the answer is yes. The plot has already been written out and I can say there's probably going to be between 10-15 chapters left, depending on how I write them. So of course, I hope you guys will stick with Noah and Lily, who have come to mean a great deal to me as characters. And of course, thank you for reading guys! You make it all worth it.**

Also, special shout out goes to @unnamedwriters91 for bringing my attention to an awesome song that fits Noah absolutely perfectly (the lyrics fit him down to a tee!) And so I've used it as the song for this chapter. Thanks dude, appreciate it! :)

Picture: Noah

Song: Hung up, by Hot Chelle Rae (*Groovy dance*)

..........................................................................

Lily POV:

Yawning loudly, I stretched my arms above my head and opened my eyes, the morning light making me squint slightly. The sun was shining above, and I was surprised to find myself outside for a brief moment before I realized that Noah had taken me up to the roof last night, and asked me to play for him. Reaching out trying to find him blindly, I felt nothing but air so I sat up and threw the blanket off me, wondering where he was.

Sitting up on the couch, my eyes wandered and I found him leaning on the railing, looking out over the city. His back was to me and he hadn't realized that I was awake so I took a minute to admire him without him knowing. He had taken off his shirt as it was so hot, and his sweats were riding low on his hips. I had never seen anyone that I had wanted so badly, and I smiled when I realized that he was already mine.

"Crap," I muttered, seeing my reflection in the glass from the skylight a few feet from the couch, out of the corner of my eye.

My hair was all over the place and I still looked like I was half asleep. Great, I thought to myself. There's Noah looking like some sort of Greek God or something, and there I was, looking like I had just driven miles with my head sticking out of the car window. But just as I reached up to try and do something with my hair, Noah turned around and leant against the railing, a grin forming on his face when he saw that I was awake.

"Hey gorgeous, you're finally awake," he said happily, pushing off from the wall and starting to walk towards me.

But after a few steps, he stopped walking and paused, a thoughtful look on his face. Mentally slapping myself for not trying to tame my hair sooner, I just stared up at him. After a minute, I let out a small laugh and cocked my eyebrow at him.

"What are you staring at?" I smiled, startig to feel self conscious.

"You," he whispered. "You look beautiful in the morning Lily."

I was taken by surprise as the words left his mouth, and I could do nothing but stare at him and wonder how this guy standing in front of me could always make me smile, when no-one else could. "Thanks," I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heating up as I stared up at him.

"Are you blushing?" He laughed, amusement in his eyes. "Because oh I do love it when you blush Lily."

"Wha - I am not blushing," I stuttered, pushing off from the couch and standing up. "I'm just hot up here that's all. In case you haven't noticed, the sun is literally beaming right down on this building."

At this angle, I was practically eye level with his bare chest, and my eyes were glued, following the hair trail that disappeared underneath the waistband of his sweats. I bit my lip as I thought about running my hands all over him, his broad shoulders and muscled arms.