chapter13

Chapter 13

So Patrick took my hand and we went back inside.  We went back down to my room, and yes we closed the door we sat down on the bed.  Patrick said, “The only thing I think we really need to do tonight is me marking you, unless you want to make love.” Kayla said, “No, I’m not in the mood for sex, at least not right now.  I think you should just mark me. I just want to get to my grandparents.”  Patrick said, “You need to take your shirt off, so I don’t get blood on it.”  He helped me take off my shirt.  Then he said,” I’m going to kiss you it makes it easier on you and me.”? 

Mom told me the bite will hurt a little at first and then can turn into very pleasurable experience; if you find that it does do you want to make love?” I said, “Yeah if it does that to me I will let you know.” Patrick took off his shirt to, and then we started to kiss.  It got really intense, we tongue wrested and it sent electricity to areas of my body causing arousal like nothing I had ever felt.  Patrick cupped my breasts; I reached around my back and undid my bra, so it was skin on skin action.  Patrick stopped kissing me and we caught our breath and I said, “I was wrong let’s do the deed. “  Pat said, “Are you sure.” Kayla said, “Yeah.”

Patrick got me undress and I got him undressed, and he was in excellent shape, we looked at each other’s naked body, and we went right back to kissing, It wasn’t much longer before we were making love, and near the end of our love making was when Patrick bit my shoulder, and it heighten everything I was feeling and my body responded with a climax, I had the incredible urge to bit him back and I did and he finished inside me shortly after that.  We laid in each other arms after he pulled out.  We kissed a few more times and then we got up showered and got dressed.  We got something to eat.  We called Wade and told him we were almost ready to go.   

We were kissing a lot more after we made love.  I looked at Patrick and said,” I’m sorry I bit you, I don’t know what came over me.”He smiled and said, “It was erotic as hell, and you can bite me anytime you like, and then he kissed me again.”  I said, “I’ll be right back, I went back to my room and got out my money shoe box.  I grabbed a lot of money, put it in my purse and then went back out to Patrick.”

We went over to Wade’s house and got into the vehicle, we were still hungry so we made a burger run and we chowed down like there was no tomorrow, even Wade ate a few burgers and fries. We got to the airport and joined some of the others on the plane.  Patrick told me the rest was going to be on their pack plane so they can leave whenever they want to.  Both planes took off and I immediately fell asleep. It was a few hours later when Patrick woke me up; we were just about ready to land.   I sat up and ten minutes later we were landing, I looked at my watch and it was 2:30 in the morning. 

Vince was waiting with two vehicles, Joe was carrying Kevin to one of the vehicles, and Vince came over and gave me a hug.  I said, “Thanks, when we pulled apart I said, this is my mate Patrick.” Vince stiffed up a little and said, “Nice to meet you.”Patrick nodded yes. “Let’s get you guys to the house.” We all got into our cars and took off towards the house.  I started to nod off again.  Patrick kissed my forehead and pulled me to him. 

We got to the house, and got out of the car and Vince stopped us from going inside, he took a deep breath and said,” there is someone not authorized to be here.  If the scent is correct he is here for Kayla.  Before I knew it I was surrounded by the rest of the pack, Joe gave me Kevin and Peppers leash. 

Vince had his phone out and was talking to someone, Joe said, “Let’s put Kayla, Kevin and Pepper in the car, in case we need to leave quickly.  Kayla said, “I can defend myself, you know.” Joe said, “I know, but you just healed up from the injury to your brain, and I won’t see you get hurt.  You are responsible for Kevin’s safety if anyone or thing gets past us. Okay?” Kayla said, “Okay”.