Warmth (2)

Still dedicated to Sailing_Ships3218, soul_tail1234 and jessie-chan302 xD

---

Juvia's POV

Juvia can't hold back the tears when she saw Happy holding the scarf she made for Gray-sama. She hugged it tenderly and let out her loud sobs as the others left her alone in Lucy-san's room to have her moment. After a little while, being tired from crying and feeling hurt caused her to drift off to sleep.

***

"Juvia! Juvia where are you?"

Juvia heard a voice calling her name, she thought she was dreaming so she just ignored it and continued her nap.

"Let go of me, Natsu! I thought you also wanted to kill this bastard?"

"Yes, but not like this Lucy!"

"Will both of you shut the hell up! You might wake up Juvia! As for you, Gray, get the fck out of here before I lose all my senses and kill you right here, right now"

This time Juvia opened her eyes, those are not dreams anymore... There really is a commotion occurring outside the room. She tried to get up, the pain in her head is now bearable. As she sat up, getting ready to stand, Wendy entered the room and locked the door behind her.

"Wendy-chan, what is happening out there?" Juvia asked

"Uh, it's nothing.. It will be best if you just ignore it and rest, Juvia-san" the young mage replied

"Please, wendy-chan. Just tell Juvia what's going on.. Juvia hates the feeling of not knowing what is happening, especially if it involves her." She pleaded, she knows that Wendy-chan is not cut out for lying and will eventually tell the truth.

She sighed and said "E-eto, Gray-san just barged in and was looking for you."

Juvia's heart skipped a beat upon hearing Gray-sama's name and that he was looking for her but this also brought up the memory of what happened earlier.

"Oh..." was the only respond Juvia came up with, she again turned her sight upon her hands that was suprisingly clutching Gray-sama's scarf the whole time

Moments later, Natsu-san, Lucy-san and Erza-san entered the room with worry and uncomfort in their faces

"Juvia already knows.. And don't worry, Juvia won't go after him anymore." Juvia said as she managed to slightly curve her lips upward

"Juvia.. I, uh.. W-we.." Erza-san tried to explain

"Erza-san, Juvia knows that all that you are doing is for her. And Juvia is really grateful for it. She will get thru this with all the love and support she receives from you guys." This time, Juvia smiled genuinely.. The tension was lifted from the air as all of them started to smile and have a little chat with Juvia.

Hours went by unnoticed until it was already dark outside, snowing heavily. All of us decided to spend the night here at Lucy-san's house. Juvia was alone in the room and the rest stayed in the living room.

Juvia tossed and turned but she just can't fall asleep either because she already took a nap a while ago or the wind was rustling quite loudly outside the window.. The snow storm got even worse than before. Out of curiosity, Juvia got up and took a peak at the window.