Warmth (Teaser)

Gray and the gang were eating at their usual spot near the window. Having a typical day; when a sliver of snow fell on the window pane, followed by another, then another one until a thin white blanket of snow formed outside. Erza immediately shot her gaze upon Gray with a devilish smirk on her face.

"What?" The ice mage asked

"It's that time of the year again, lover boy. This time, make sure to let her know how useful you think her gifts are, ok?" She said as her grin got wider

Gray was stunned, but only for a moment. Erza already told him that she saw his little scene with Juvia's anniversary gift last winter. He just clicked his tongue, turned his eyes away from the teasing girl and decided to just keep his mouth shut and not respond. Leaving Natsu, Lucy and Happy all confused with brows creased together.

Will Juvia ever know that Gray accepted her gift? How would Juvia react if she finds out about this? What would Gray do if something happened to it? Will he wear it again this winter? All questions will be answered in the upcoming Gruvia short story. Stay tuned ^,~

---

A/N: This one would be based upon the manga chapter/anime episode: 413 days, if you haven't watched/read the said story please do so before reading this. The story itself will follow the same format, either Gray or Juvia's POV. This will probably be a one or two-part story and will be posted starting next week. (⌒▽⌒)