PAYBACK TIME & CLUES

(CAPS BC YESSS)

Hello there,

It's been weeks since I last updated, and I really feel awful about it! I have been really really really busy because of school and other matters in life. And to be honest though, I'm starting to get lazy. Sorry but it's true. But it happens to all of us right?

I just wanted to say that- somethings really big is coming up. And I don't wanna spoil some details about it. I'm just telling you to watch out because I'll be updating at most random times. (Okay, I'll be spoiling a bit details.)

I've already planned out the whole book and I think I did a great job about it. I'm bringing back all the action and romancey stuff and of course the mysteries. Only better this time. I'm not bragging or something- I just want to motivate you guys to read again 😁 Because I noticed that my chapters have been really really really boring and getting less interested and my readers are now reducing.

I want you guys to mark my words:

"X- Dimension is the key
to destruction.
All deals will be sealed
in realization.
The coming of Day-X,
is fast approaching.
So wake up now, and stop pretending."

None of you will ever expect what's going to happen next.

Lots of Love and Payback,
Agent Trigger

P.S.
But if you have ideas about it though, you can leave comments down below. I'll really appreciate it.