Making New Friends????

Sorry I haven't my updating. I'm too busy with the SAT's and Keystone tutoring to sit down and write. But I'll try to keep posting with ouch getting side tracked. Sorry for any misspelled words, autocorrect thinks I'm writing the wrong words and I'm on my phone.

----------------------------------------

Iliana

I started to walk away from Honey when I realized that the group of boys waiting outside was jut sitting there. Mouths gaped wide open. Haha like that've seen a damn ghost do the crip walk.

Especially the sexy yellow boy. He looked like he wanted to just scream. Face turning all red- freckles standing out more that anything, and that vein in his forehead. I couldn't help but laugh at the scene.

I had finished all my shopping in 4 hours. Yea, I take a long time shopping. And I'm tired asl right now. I just hope it all goes well tonight cause I hate being "the new kid in town". That shit irks my living soul and nobody ever knows.

I was just now getting to my car and all i wanna do is go home and sleep, but sadly that won't be possible and I know that already. Turning on the ignition, the birds part 1 by the weekend came on. I honestly love this weird looking mans songs. So I turned it up and started sing along with him.

Skipping to tonight

I was just getting out the shower when my phone started ringing. I picked it up to see honey's face pop up with the flash going off like crazy.

Me: Hello ?

Honey: Hey, um you still coming right?

Me: Yea, just text me the address.

Honey: Aiight

I threw my phone on the bed and started to walk to my closet. I don't wanna over do it, but I don't wanna go looking like I don't belong. Which I clearly don't. Imma New York girl living in Cali, where I have no friends, family or even a damn enemy man. But I can deal.

I picked out my comic book crop top, high-waisted distressed jeans, and my black and white high top chucks with my colorful bow belly ring and my silver studded earrings. I decided to keep my hair straightened down my back since it was time for me to leave one I put my earrings on. Lip gloss, eye liner and a little mascara, and I'm ready to leave.

"Ana, where you going ?" I heard my dad say when I walked in the living room to leave.

" I got invited to a kickback tonight"

"Ohh, well have fun. Don't get back too late."

"I won't. "

Hopped in my dads range rover, plugged my phone into the stereo connecting thingy, started the car and pulled off. Putting the address Honey sent into the GPS.

Chris

Luckily Honey and Keisha didn't take long to finish shopping so we left 2 hours after we got there. I wad just getting home and a nigga tired and just wanna sleep before Honey kickback.

" Hey mama." I said walking into the kitchen. Mama can cook her ass off. Everybody love coming here just for her.

"Hey baby, what's up?" She said.

"Nothing. Just coming to say hi before I dip off later on."

"Oh. Where to?"

"Honey crib. Her moms outta town, so she having this little kickback."

"Oh ok. Don't get into too much like last time though."

"Trust me ma. I'm not."

Last time she had one of these, me and Ty was fucked up and started some shit. Woke up the next morning in a jail cell