Making New Friends

I woke up around like 10, to an empty house. Getting out the bed I realized that I was damn near naked. All I had on was my panties and bra. So I put on my pink fuzzy hello kitty shorts and a black tank top that tried its hardest but barely covered my 34 D sized boobs. As I went downstairs to see if the house was really empty, I saw a note on the counter with a stack of money and car keys next to it. My car wasn't here yet, therefore I had to use one of my dads. He left me damn near $700 and the keys to his bumblebee camaro. Now that car I honestly love to death.

I have no friends here. I don't know where anything is. And I don't even know where I am. Like how bad does this get. So just sitting here thinking of my lonely ass, I mines well go shopping. I needed some more sneakers and clothes. More importantly, more sneakers. So I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower while washing my hair in the process. Stepping out I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I started to let my hair air dry until I finished picking out an outfit.

After hours of looking through my closets, I finally decided on my all black high waisted shorts with my navy blue and yellow bandeau top and my navy blue and yellow Jordan 13's. I grabbed my black blazer and threw that on the bed as I started playing with my hair, until I just put it in a curly big bun on the top of my head. I had to admit, I did have a style that nobody would've thought of. After looking over my self for another 10 mins, I finally went to the car and typed in the closest malls to where I lived. It wasn't that far, maybe about line a 25 minute drive.

As soon as I put the key in the ignition, my phone started ringing Ratchet by some nigga named Tyga started playing. I liked the song but it was basically for Erica's ratchet ass. So I answered the phone to her cursing somebody out. Haha that's e for you.

"You's a dumbass yo. Don't come up to me on some but shit like I won't whoop that ass without Iliana. I will still cut up ass"

" Aye E, calm down man. You wanna get booked again or not? Take ya ass home like now." I said as soon as she got quiet.

" Man, these hoes act tuff once you leave. As if I'm not worse than you are!" She said ctfu at this point, which was a good sign.

"Haha just go home yo and call me when you get there cause I'm driving right now."

"What you found some booty already?"

"Naw, ha, I'm going to the mall. It's hot as fuck up here."

"Aight, well get me something trick."

"Aight hoe. "

I missed my best friend man. Being lonely here ain't really working for me.

When I got to the mall, it didn't take as long as I thought. The high way was clear so it easy to get here. But the shit was crowded man. No type of parking spaces anywhere near the entrance, but at least I found one.

Chris

I was annoyed like hell once I heard my phone ring. I knew Tyga was calling to tell me that him, my nigga Sean, Honey and Keisha was on they way over. Good thing it took them a minute though cause still needed to wash my ass.

After I hopped out the shower, I put on a red plaid shirt, some Levi's, and my red and black bred 11's. putting my black and red bulls snap back, I heard Tyga horn.

"Wassup boiiii" Said Tyga.

"What up nigga" Said Sean.

"Y'all niggas act like y'all ain't see him in forever, damn. Hey Chris." Said Honey.

"Wassup B." said Keisha

"Wassup y'all. Where we going?" I said getting in the front seat.

"We going to the mall man. Didn't I tell yo ass? "