What About Us (A Chris Brown love story)

Okay so this is my first story. A little scared that no one will read it. But here it goes.

--------------------------------------------

Iliana

Waking up this morning was the worst.

Shit, thinking about last night was the worst. Having my dad tell me that I'm being forced to leave New York and move to Cali, was by far the worst. My two weeks of claiming that I wasn't leaving was effort less. That shit didn't even make my dad change his mind, just made him wanna leave even more.

As I just laid there anticipating saying good bye to New York for the last time, my phone buzzed and started flashing this too damn bright ass light, indicating a text.

E Baby 👯💯❤: Morning love

ILly : Morning

E Baby 👯💯❤: Yo ass better say bye to me, son. I ain't playing with you so get that as out the bed and dressed so we can go out for the last time.

ILly: Aight kid

Doing as I was told, I got up and did the hygiene thing. After a 45 min. shower, I got dressed in the one of the only outfits I had left, that wasn't packed and shipped off to Cali. I wore a black t-shirt underneath a red and white plaid button down, my all black leather pants, my black ray bans and threw on my red, black and white bred 11's. I put on a little bit of lip gloss, since I didn't need make-up. As I started to put my hair in a tight but neat bun, Erica started calling telling me she was pulling up. Instead of the bun now, I just let it all hang down. I ran downstairs, knowing that I was home alone, grabbed the money my dad always leaves and walked out my empty ass house.

"Hey love" I said all dry hopping into her car.

"Hey boop" she said as if it was still hope in me staying here.

"Aight so where we gonna go cause my dad should be home in a few hours and we gotta leave tonight at like 7 I think."

" Well we going to Martin's and then in taking you to the mall."

Martin was like a brother to me but Erica's real brother. While driving to his place, I just say back and thought of everything. Me and Erica knew each other since diapers, literally. Our moms grew up together, got pregnant around the same time, and had us only a week apart. Except, Erica's mom, Tia, didn't have child birth complications and died giving birth. So yea, I never met my mom, but my dad tells me I look just like her.

5 Hours Later

I was just getting back in the house, getting ready to take a quick shower and leave my home. My hood. My friends. My family. And most importantly , My Mom.

My dad was packing up his last minute stuff and putting everything in the car as I came down stairs with my carry on bag. I was dressed in my PINK blue and black cheetah print sweatsuit, an all black shirt, and my black and white bred 11's. My hair was in a messy but cute bun.

Watching Erica try her hardest not to cry was the worse man. I hated seeing my best friend, my only sister, cry. What's worse is that I'm the reason why she's about to.

"E Baby, don't cry. If you cry then I'll cry and I don't wanna cry right now son."

"Man ain't nobody bout to cry. My allergies just kicking in right now" she said, sniffling and tearing up at the same time. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before she broke. Which didn't take long.

"Erica, stop crying. Crying is for punks. And I know damn well yo ass ain't no punk. But you know you can come down for the summers, right?" Said my dad, making her laugh instead of cry even more. Him saying that made we stop period.

"Like I said Mr. B, it's my allergies." She said without eye contact. "Ha ion love that girl that much, to be crying and missing her before she- sh- she" just like that, they were back. And worse than before. That broke me down completely.

But I had to stay strong for E, so I hugged her tight and said I'll be back and acting the same like nothing ever changed.

After 10 more minutes of tears and emotions, Erica left and we started to get in the car. Driving away, looking at the house I grew up in, was. heartbreaking. Silent tear started to fall and I started to hate my dad for making me leave. Getting on the plane was terrible. I just wanted to wake up from this awful dream. I wanted to meet my mom, get to do stuff with her and not just dad and Ms. Tia, have a mother-daughter bond that nobody could break. I wanted to stay in New York.

Bye-bye New York.

---------------------------------------------

Chris

As I laid back, slowly getting annoyed and ready to smack the shit outta Kae, I turned the tv up. You see me and Kae been together for just about a year, and this bitch slowly making me regret every minute of it. All she do is complain and accuse me of cheating. I mean yea, I did hit plenty of bunnies while "dating" Kae. It just wasn't meant for her to find some girl panties under the bed.

While she was still pacing around, yelling at the top of her lungs, I grabbed her shit put it on the front steps, gripped her up and took her out side, listening to her get louder and confused as I said good night and slammed the front door in her face.

Naw I ion love Kae. Can barely stand her at this point. She just the girl that I dealt with for so long, I'm used to being annoyed by her. It's my daily routine.

---------------------------------------------

Well this is the first chapter hope y'all read it, and like it.