Chapter 24: Everyone Meets The Dad

Hola my little familia's!

Wazzzzzz up????

Okay so I am addicted to Orange Is The New Black lol.

And can we please take a moment for John Bennett. LIKE OH HOT DAMN! *insert heart eyes*

Anywhore. On with the story!!!

-----------------------------------

Tommy

I groaned as the sun shined through my curtains and hit me directly in the face.

I don't understand how people can be so happy when they wake up to the sun on their face. Fuck that shit.

I felt a stir next to me and I looked down to see Allison.

Allison mumbled something and snuggled closer to me.

She might be tiny, but she has a killer grip.

Ian purred as he remembered last night.

'Her body.' Ian groaned. 'Her body is to die for. Can we have another round with her? Please?'

'No!' I mumbled as I had to fight with my friend downstairs. 'As much as I would love too, we are going at her pace and she's probably sore.'

Ian growled. 'Fine. But seriously. How did we get paired with a goddess?'

I smiled as I looked down at Allison's sleeping form. 'I don't know. And I don't care. I'm just glad we did.'

'Oh I am too. I was just wondering how we got paired with a beautiful mate.' Ian said lovingly. 'The things I would do for her. Damn. She could just look at me and I would do anything without question.'

I laughed at him. 'Same here. But don't let her know that. She'll use it against us.'

"Hi baby." I whispered as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Hi." She mumbled in her husky morning voice.

'Oh hot damn. I could get use to this.' Ian growled softly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked worried.

Shit. What if I hurt her? What if I like broke her or something? She'll be so pissed.

"Tommy?" Allison asked as she waved a hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked as I focused on her again.

"You zoned out." She giggled as I blushed slightly. "And I'm feeling fine. Just a little sore."

"Well I'm feeling wonderful." I growled lowly right next to her ear.

She gulped and shivered a little bit.

"M-Me too." She whispered.

"Wanna go shower together?" I asked carefully. "It's okay if you say no."

I hope I didn't freak her out.

I know completing the mating process last night was a lot for her.

Allison nodded with a small smile. "Sure. I don't feel like washing my hair. So you can do it."

I laughed. "I will do anything for you baby."

I got out of the bed and stretched.

I smirked to myself as I saw Allison checking me out.

"H-Hey Tommy?" Allison asked shyly as she played with the blanket.

"Yes?" I asked confused.

Is she okay?