Chapter 7: Dad's Friends Come Over

Seriously. Can I live in Tommy's pack house lol.

But how are you guys liking the book?

Comment here and tell me what you think about it!

Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you my lovelys and handsomes!

Okay. I'm gonna get sad on you guys and I'm really sorry lol.

Well I just got back from seeing fireworks and of course me ex was there. Like why wouldn't her be there....

But anywhere, he walked passed me and right as I was about to walk away, he fucking gave me a small smile.

And I know I'm over him, but it fucking killed me.

All the memories came rushing back and it made me really sad.

Like I don't miss him, I miss the memories. Because I was so happy back then and then all the happy memories came back.

Ugh...fuck him lol.

Okay. Enough with my boring problems. On with the story!!!

P.S.- I'm only updating this book because I'm so tired and my entire body hurts so much. But I will hopefully have an update for the Fox and The Alpha tomorrow!!!

----------------------------------------

Allison

I groaned as I conituned to type words.

It's been a week since we first got assigned the paper and I'm pretty sure my fingers about to fall off from typing so much.

I decided to skip lunch today so I can finish the paper.

If I finish it before lunch ends, then I won't have to go to Tommy's house.

Which is good, because the sperm donor is starting to get a little suspicious.

He came home early yesterday.

Luckily I left a little early from Tommy's so I could start dinner.

He walked in right as I started to cook. He only stared at me and then walked up stairs saying to tell him when dinner was ready.

I was shocked to see him get home so early and I'm pretty sure he thought something was up with me.

But luckily he didn't say anything about it.

I sighed as I started the last page of this paper.

I looked at the clock on the computer and cussed.

Only 10 more minutes.

"It's like fate wants me to not finish the paper." I grumbled to myself as I started to furiously type words.

"Must. Finish. Paper." I said sticking my tongue out as I tried to concentrate.

With 4 minutes left, I was on my last paragraph.

I clicked the save button and put my hands back on the keyboard.

"Be a shame if someone were to unplug the computer." A bitchy voice said right as the computer screen went black.

I gasped as I started at the black screen.

'Welp. Good thing I saved it.' I thought to myself.

I looked up and saw the three girls from other day.

What did Michael say her name was?

Oh right. Vanessa.

Her two friends started to snicker and Vanessa waved the cord in front of my face.