Chapter 5: The Notebook

(Zia up top!)

Dang guys! This book is getting a lot of reads and comments. Plus the votes. Keep up the good work!! <3

My faaaaaaaavorite ex texted me the other day *insert middle finger emoj*

He texted me saying hey. And I was like uhhhhhhh, didn't I tell you to delete my number???? Like just wondering here.

But whatever helps to sleep at nice moron.

Oh ya. Guess who doesn't have a job anymore. Me!

Yep. That's right. Because of the accident and what I do, I can't work anymore.

Life is great, isn't???

So despite the fact that my ex is a complete idiot and can't get things through his thick skull, on with the story!!!!!!

--------------------------------

Allison

I stood frozen as I watched him stand up with Tommy's notebook.

"I asked you a question. I expect you to fucking answer." My dad yelled as he clutched it even harder.

"I-I can explain." I stuttered as I backed away from him.

"Oh really?" My dad asked giving me a menacing laugh. "Then you better start explaining."

"It's a g-guy in my English class. W-we had to do a paper. H-he is my partner." I said trying to be calm.

"You expect me to believe that? You are such a fucking whore. You're probably sleeping with him." My dad accused. "You are a waste of air. You are useless. You are a slut!" My dad yelled as he punched me in my cheek.

I cried out as I fell to the ground.

He grabbed me by my hair and slammed me into the wall.

"You better break it off with that boy." My dad said as he got into my face. "I don't want you sleeping around with guys even if you are a whore. You don't deserve anything!"

He dropped me and I fell on the ground.

I tried to stand back up, but I felt his foot make contact with my stomach.

"Oof." I gasped as the air was literally knocked out of me and cried out as his foot kicked me again.

"S-stop." I whispered trying to find my voice.

My dad gave me a dark chuckle. "Stop? You want me to stop?"

He scoffed and grabbed my arm.

The next thing I know, I was flung across the kitchen and hit the wall.

I groaned as I slowly slid down onto the floor and I heard his footsteps get closer to me.

Still not showing any mercy, he grabbed my neck and brought me close to his face.

"If I ever see you with a boy, you won't fucking be around any longer." My dad promised.

I tried not to gag as I smelt the alcohol and cigarette smoke on his breath.

"Do I make myself fucking clear?" He asked as he gripped my neck hard.

I clawed at his hands as I felt my air way start to close.

"I said. Do I make myself clear?" He asked gritting his teeth together.

"Y-yes sir." I rasped trying to free myself.

"Good." He yelled as he threw me on the ground. "I'm going out with the guys. I will be back whenever. But there better be my fucking breakfast on the table tomorrow morning."