Chapter 32: Remember When?

NIALL'S POV

I am going to kill Liam when I see him next. Once I was finished packing we all rushed out the door. The plane ride was very long and uncomfortable. I watched as Kat stared out the window while Alli rambled on about something. Suddenly Kat turned towards me. A blush crept upon both of our cheeks as we gazed into each other's eyes. I could look into those green eyes forever.

KAT'S POV

Throughout the whole plane ride I would catch Niall sneaking glances at me. Finally after 7 hours the plain landed. When we got to the airport I saw Sky standing there with Louis close by her side. When my eyes locked with hers I sprinted towards her. We connected in a tight hug. All of the boys ran towards Louis.

"I missed you so much Kat!" Sky exclaimed.

"I missed you too. I am so sorry!"

"I screwed up not you. Let's go the funeral is in 3 hours."

She grabbed my hand and literally dragged me to the car. Once everyone piled into the car we set off to the house. Us girls ran upstairs to hurry up and get ready. Skyler was in charge of hair, Alli make-up, Aby nails, Megan shoes/ accessories, and I with dresses.

Once we were done it was time to go. Quickly we ran downstairs to see the boys dressed nicely in suites. The boys opened their mouths to say something but were beat to it by Sky.

"No time for compliments we got to go!" she yelled grabbing Louis's hand and rushing out the door.

{At the funeral}

"And now we have a speech and song from Miss Skyler Jones." The preacher said walking away.

Sky stood up and gradually made her way up to the podium. She was white as a ghost and I was scared that she was going to faint. She took a shaky breath before starting.

SKY'S POV

"Hello everyone I would like to thank you for coming out to mourn the death of these loved ones, also known as my mom and sister. My mother was everything I needed and more. She has taught me to be fearless, outgoing, and loyal. I love my mom so much. She has told me to be me not anyone else. She is the strongest person I know. When my father died she was there me and I was there for her. We supported each other. It is going to be hard for me without my mother. I will miss out late night chats, shopping days, and when we baked together. I love you mom.

"Stella you are my little sister. I never would have thought you would end up where you are now. We did everything together sis. You were so outgoing, funny, free, and just plain awesome. You don't care what people say about you and I admire that about you. You are only 12. I am sorry for not bring there when you needed me. I love you Stella so much."

I wiped the fresh tears from my eyes and walked over to the grand piano. I started to play and then took a shaky breath. This is it.

Remember when I cried to you a thousand times

I told you everything

You know my feelings

It never crossed my mind

That there would be a time

For us to say goodbye

What a big surprise

But I'm not lost

I'm not gone

I haven't forgot

These feelings I can't shake no more

These feelings are running out the door

I can feel it falling down

And I'm not coming back around

These feelings I can't take no more

This emptiness in the bottom drawer

It's getting harder to pretend

And I'm not coming back around again

Remember when...

I remember when it was together till the end

Now I'm alone again

Where do I begin?

I cried a little bit

You died a little bit

Please say there's no regrets

And say you won't forget

But I'm not lost

I'm not gone

I haven't forgot

These feelings I can't shake no more

These feelings are running out the door

I can feel it falling down

And I'm not coming back around

These feelings I can't take no more

This emptiness in the bottom drawer

It's getting harder to pretend

And I'm not coming back around again

Remember when...

That was then

Now it's the end

I'm not coming back

I can't pretend

Remember When

These feelings I can't shake no more

These feelings are running out the door

I can feel it falling down

And I'm not coming back around

These feelings I can't take no more

This emptiness in the bottom drawer

It's getting harder to pretend

And I'm not coming back around again..

"Goodbye Mom. Goodbye Stella."