Chapter 4: No. Way.

Katrina's POV:

I'm on Facebook at Skyler's house, anxiously awaiting the announcement of who wins tickets.

"Did they post yet?" Megan asks, jumping on the bed, flopping down next to me.

"I'm pretty sure she'll tell us when they announce it, Meg," Carissa says, poking Megan in the ribs, making her giggle. She's insanely ticklish. Skyler, Allison and Aby sit down on the bed too. They're all staring at me.

"Did they post yet?" Aby asks.

"Geez, woman, I will TELL you when they post!" Everyone erupts into laughter, and I crack a smile, even though I'm super nervous. I refresh the page, and there it is.

"THEY POSTED!" I yell, and they all crowd around me. This is what it says:

"Alright Directioners, here are the winners of the competition! Click on the link to see if you won!"

Everyone is simultaneously yelling at me to click on the link. I press the button with trembling fingers.

I scroll through to our city, and my heart sinks. We didn't win. None of us did. I look at the other girls, and I can tell they're all heartbroken. We all tried so hard not to get our hopes up, but we did.

"You didn't check the grand prize winner," Megan points out. I scroll to the very bottom, expecting to read someone's name I don't know.

My heart stops. I'm dreaming. I must be dreaming. There, in bold letters is "Katrina Ledger." It takes all of us a full 10 seconds to respond. All of a sudden the room is filled with excited squeals. I'm in a daze, getting hugged by everyone, even kissed on the cheek by Skyler!

"We get front-row tickets!" Aby yells.

"We get to spend a whole day with One Direction!" Allison squeals, jumping on the bed. Carissa runs over to me, enveloping me in the biggest hug ever.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She shrieks, picking me up and spinning me around.

"For what?" I ask, dizzy.

"Duh! You won! Thanks to your amazing writing skills, we get to meet 1D!" I can't believe mine was the best entry out of all of them. And now I get to spend an entire day with my idols. Specifically Niall.