Chapter 1

A/N: So, I wrote this a really, really long time ago, like, a year before I joined the site. I've gone back through this, but it still probably isnt very good. I just wanted to post something like this, this just took so long to write so I thought I'd give it a shot. Hope you enjoy!

"I finally caught that Enderborn" Livid said to himself with a twisted smirk on his face, pacing dramatically around the unconcious mage, examining his form with hate glinting in his deep emerald eyes.

"Livid! Let me go, I won't have you hurt my friends!" Lalna screamed inside of the demons mind.

"Oh shut up Lalna! Your so weak, your pathetic, no wonder no one likes you. They only started liking 'you' when I took over" Livid taunted smugly sounding like a child teasing another.

"That's not true!" Lalna insisted, not wanting to believe that there was no hope.

"Oh but it is" Livid replied factually, a smile forcing its way across his face.

"I will find a way back Livid! And there's nothing you can do to stop me!" Lalna yelled determinedly, mentally stamping a foot in his prison.

"No you won't" Livid sighed smugly, amused by the scientist's efforts to remain strong.

Rythian began to stir, He opened his purple eyes weakly. He quickly began panicking when he found himslef on a operating table, surrounded by scalpels and tubes filled with liquid. He looked down at his arm in shock to find a needle inserted, pumping an unknown liquid into his blood-stream.

"Lalna...?! Wha-what are you doing!"The enderborn screamed in terror.

"Oh don't worry Rythian, Lalna isn't here, not anymore" Livid said with a grin stroking Rythians cheek, "LividCoffee is in control now" Rythian tried and failed to pull his face away from Livid's hand, earning a tut from the demon.

"What!? I thought you were destroyed!" Rythain yelled and his eyes began to glow weakly, attempting to use his power in a futile effort.

"No, I was merely trapped inside Lalna's mind. I am, and always will be, the deep, dark side that he never uses."

He paused and his evil grin appeared," I finally managed to take back control when you so devilishly tried killed him, thinking it was me" Livid's smug grin grew wider with sick pleasure.

"What..." Rythian breathed.

"Didnt you notice how Lalna only fought to defend himself? He was trying not to harm you. But you were too caught up in your selfish emotions to see that." He said simply, turning to Rythian who was tied down on the table, making his body resemble a cross.

"I blew up the old world, not Lalna, oh and Blackrock too. It was actually quite fun!" The demon cheered, clapping his hands like a child being given a treat.