Chica

Recap:

You look at the camera and see that Freddy is back to his spot. You see word on the wall that is for you. It says "Were here for you, Save Them" You cried because they care for you, but confused at"Save Them". With time of thinking you know all this happened by him.

Recap finished
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You think about all that and you forgot about something (or someone). You thought about everybody that you saw today and you remembered the last person to see, Chica. You pick up the camera and check each room and vent. Then you put the camera down and see that Chica at the end of the hall ready to attack you. But before you could put your mask on Chica runs up to you and hugs you.

She says, "Don't worry we are here for you, don't cry". You hug her back before she runs back to go to her spot. You smiled because you got to see all the animatronics and you can call them your friends once and for all. You remember all your friend and realized they are your old friends that were killed.

You see Chica again come to you but she didn't hug you. This time she sat down with you and she started crying. You asked her "Are you guys my friends". But with a pleasant surprise they said yes and everyone came to hug you. Not because they forgot you because they all missed you.

Then you realized there is one person that's not here ...................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi everybody one more chapter before this book ends so sad if you want I could make a book 3 please comment below
Well bye * random music played out to nowhere from music box *