Freddy

After you meet Bonnie you see the time. You want to cry because it is only 3am. Your like "why clock why" or "why did I even join this job" but you remember you needed money. You breath in and out trying to stay calm then look at the camera to see the animatronics. You look in every room including the broken down room and sees everything is alright.

But unfortunately it wasn't, like the others two animatronics were missing. The two that were missing was old Freddy and old Chica. You worry about Chica later and worry about Freddy the most. You here laughter near the door so you close both of them and look back to see Freddy staring at you through the camera. You get so scared you drop the tablet not thinking of picking it up and hold your knees crying very silently.

You see the camera and Freddy gone back to his regular spot and wrote words on the wall just for you it say, "we are here for you, Save them". You cried at first realizing that they are here for you. But what confuses you was that it says "Save them". You think about it but the only thing that comes up in your mind are the children that was here.
Then you realized that all this happened because of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everybody new chapter yay!!!
Anyway who is the mysterious ( *cough* purple*cough*) person you figure it out while i do the next chapter
Bye