Toy Freddy

So you try to find toy freddy because you heard that when he gets close to you he attacks you. And his mouth and eyes are open and wide. His eyes have black to know he gone crazy on you. So freddy is no where too be found but you searched and searched until you find him in a party room with ballon boy. You worry about ballon boy later and you see that toy Freddy is coming close to you with that same look on his face that you explained about.

So Freddy comes really close to you inable to hurt you and you see his mic in his hand and you start to put on your freddy mask when the lights came off. So the lights came off and toy freddy is gone and you try to see if anybody else have moved from there spot and you see that it is 2:00. You get so mad that you instantly start about not coming back to job and go work at another place like Wendys but you notice something about one of the robots. Chica was holding a kind of fox thing and you look for it and you see that she is missing you look everywhere even in the party box. Then you look up you see it at the top of your screen and you start having second thought about this job of yours.

So you try to find it and it is about change into 4:00 so you get ready to leave and you here someone in the vents you start to think that it is bonnie but bonnie is in the party room like he use to go to. So you have two thoughts on who it could.

But you don't want to get attack and time is going very slow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the book so far. I will keep updating this book Comment if you have a Question for me. Please Do and comment on who you think is in the vent.