Chapter Four

--hehe....no hold...I couldn't wait to update!!--

Losing someone is hard.

Knowing they'll live is easy.

Knowing they can't live is hard.

Not knowing whether they'll live or die, that's the hardest.

They say, "remember, someone has it worse than you," that's true, though everyone has the same problems, just in a different way.

I can be worried and upset all I want, but that can't fix the damage done.

I don't know what happened to Ber in the wreck, I may never know.

But, I do know that I can try to keep faith, because he's strong.

Sometimes at night, after Peter heads off to bed, I take out one of Berwald's shirts and hold it to my face, smelling what I remember to be his scent.

Some days, I wear one of his shirts and I feel a bit better.

But, one thing never changes. There's always something missing, something wrong.

And it's a nagging feeling.

Lukas suggested I write in a notebook. How I feel, all of that.

So, I did.

May 17, 2015

I have been missing Berwald a lot lately, and I'm beginning to think Peter is catching on. He's been asking me when Su-san will be home quiet often lately...I don't know.

I really have no clue how that's supposed to help, but I do feel a bit better.

I know Ber is strong.

He'll make it.

I hope.

--238 words!!!
I love how I'm writing such carport chapters and I have people crying! LOOK I AM NOW AN EVIL AUTHOR MWHAHA!!!
Anyways. I almost got hit two more times today, but eh...I wanted to update so HERE!
Thanks for reading!!!!!!
~Sky--