Chapter 1

Hey guys its my first story so hope you like it! Most of the characters names are the names of my friends! Like Danielle, Bianca, Margalita & Kelly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ary's P.O.V

My mom was yelling at us to come down to the living room, because she had something important to tell me and my sisters Zyanya, and Bianca. We got down stairs and she was sitting there on the couch with an odd look on her face. It was weird.

Me: OMG Si Mami

Mom: don't use that tone with me señorita.

Me: Sorry Mami.

Zyanya: ok guys whatever. What do you need to tell us that's so important?

Bianca: yah mom what? I was just about to eat ceviche.

We complained!!! etc.....

Zyanya: ok guys shut up let M'a talk.

I forgot to mention I'm Ecuadorian! And I'm also Italian! Ok well my my mom just gave a us a look that just said shut up and let me talk, so we stopped talking after My sister Zyanya said SHUT UP! and then we let her say what she had to say.

Mom: Ok ever since your dad and i got divorced its been hard for me, it's been hard for all of us.

Me: Ok so what are you trying to say M'a?

Mom: Ok calm down. I want us to leave Canada and live in New Jersey!