Chapter Four: That Crazy Stalker-Rapist Is My Friend

Ok so I decided that I should 

Chapter Four: That Crazy Stalker-Rapist Is My Friend

Christopher's P.O.V.

My phone blasted the all familiar ring tone it had for strangers. I opened the phone and started speaking as I waited for the driver to pull up onto the main road to my home. This driver really irritates me. Beyond belief. I switch the phone open and answer. I'm not use to strangers calling me so I have no idea what to expect.

"Hey....."

This little small voice answers. I wonder how they got my phone number. That seems to be an odd hello but it has to do I guess. I mean it's not like they are going to say anything different.

"Hello. Who's calling and for what reason?" 

This is me on a good day. Unfortuanatly I'm not always in a good mood. Ever since she died I've been having a hard time moving on. But thanks to family friends they are bringing me their daughter and I'm moving on. My parents have been fighting about this for a while so in the end I thought that I need to let go of what's keeping me back. Even though it causes my heart disstress. I've never been good at letting go.

"Christopher? It's Penelope. You told me to call you so that we can go sight-seeing of Paris together. Remember? Yesterday? The whole midnight thing?"

Her voice sounded a little irked. Not from this conversattion but from a previous one. Almost as if she was annoyed or in a bad mood. Oh God this driver is going to drive me insane!

 "Felix! Drive normally please! Jesus Christ. Do you have to swerve the car around that much?!"

I turn back to the phone hoping that she didn't manage to hear me scream at Felix.

"Oh. Right! In any case do you want me to pick you up?"

"Sure. I live near Miller Road."

"Oh alrightbe there in about an hour?"

"That's great. Oh and Christopher?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Then the phone call ended. So simple and not long at all. I guess I'll have to call her when I'm ready for the address. We ended up right in front of the 'house'. I walked in not bothering having Felix drive me to the entrance fully.  I shred my coat off my skin and walked the grand stairs. all the way to the west side of the castle. I walked into my room and threw my shirt off. I walked to the bathroom and switched the cool water on. It's what I need. The memories keep pressing to be released and I'm done fighting it all. I might give up one day. That doesn't sound like such a bad thing though.

I missed her. I missed the way I felt alive with her. I lost her though. And that was it. There wasn't anything that I hadn't said that would bring her back. My heart was upset and it was tired of being but under stress. I would die young! Too young. I hadn't even had the chance to touch the throne and I was already thinking about death. I was in for trouble and I knew it. I threw my clothes on the floor and let the cold harsh water wash over my skin. After the shower I walked out of the bathroom, a towl clinging on my hips as I moved towards the closet. I decided to slip on a loose plain white button up collared shirt with a loose black tie.

I grabbed faded jeans and a pair of white Nike shoes before slipping on my favorite silver watch. It was a present from her. The day she died. It was as if she knew she was going to die. Throwing my head furiously to the side as to slip the thoughts I moved on. There was no point reminiscing on the past. Not like it was going to bring her back. She would ahve been back by now. If only I could fix it. But I can't I tried. I tried to ignore it and I thought it was just a dream but it wasn't. It was real. Real, painful, and agonizing. But there was nothing done. I would meet her replacment next month and then my new life with a new her would begin.