Thirty-Two: To The Aquarium We Go

Picture of Emilie and Lilian

"Jake when do you have to go to work?" I asked him trailing my finger along his chest as we cuddled in bed.

It was seven am and here I am actually awake. I know shocking. But I woke up early again this morning because I threw up again. Surprise surprise...not.

Jake woke up when I flushed the toilet so since then we've been lying in bed just cuddling.

And no he doesn't know I threw up. And that doesn't mean I'm lying to him about it it's just he hasn't asked so I don't feel the need to tell him. It's probably just some sickness werewolves go through. Maybe my immune system is going through a rough patch so I'm sick from winter, I don't know.

Lilian hasn't woken up yet since she went to bed late last night since Tinkerbell went longer then expected. Yeah I know she actually stayed up for that movie I can't believe it.

So at least it gives Jake and I some time to ourselves.

"Ten. Why?" He replied.

"What time are you done?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"I don't know. It depends if all goes well today. Again why?"

"So do you think maybe around two-ish?"

"Emilie," Jake sighed, rolling on top of me and pushing a loose strand of hair out of my face. "What do you want to do now?"

"Well," I trailed. "I was thinking that we could go to the aquarium up in the city. I haven't been there in years and Lilian hasn't been there at all and I figured she would want to go. You know like a second birthday since I kinda ruined the first one."

"You didn't ruin it. Sirus did. And if it wasn't for you she probably would be dead. So it's a good thing that that knife went into your leg instead of her chest."

"Oh so you're finally admitting it now, huh?" I smirked.

"Yes I am. You're a good mother." He said before kissing my lips passionately. "So I'll try and get out of work today around two so that we can go to up to the city." He sighed.

I squealed. "Thank you." I pecked his lips before hugging him.

He hugged back as best as he could without crushing me since he was still on top of me.

I let go of him and he rolled off of me and stood up, getting off the bed.

"I'll go make you breakfast, what do you want?" He asked.

"A parfait please."

He sighed, "What do you want in it?"

"Yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, bananas and granola please." I added a smile.

He shook his head before leaving the room to go make me breakfast.

I cuddled up underneath the covers until I heard the putter patter of bare feet against the wooden floor and small grunts.

I looked over and saw Lilian struggling to get up on the bed. I sighed, reaching down and picking her up, placing her next to me on the bed.

She cuddled up next to me underneath the blankets and let out a big breath before all you could hear were her soft snores.

I smiled, kissing her forehead and closing my eyes as well.

A couple minutes later I heard the bedroom door open and Jake's sigh slash chuckle.

I heard him set something down on the nightstand before I felt him pulling up the blankets covering us more.

"I'm not asleep you know." I whispered, my eyes still shut.