Chapter 11 -Cleaning glued bread from the ceiling

I woke up with a major headache and looked around. I’m in Adrian’s living room? How did I get-thoughts of last night came rushing in. Oh. I stood up from the couch, and realized I was lying on top of Adrian, who was still sleeping. I nearly tripped over Danni and Max who were sleeping on the ground.

“Jeez,” I said and started heading towards the kitchen. This time I actually tripped over someone.

“Ow,” I groaned and picked myself up. I looked down on the guy I had tripped over. It was a random dude from last night trying to glue the bread, sleeping on the floor. Who the hell is this guy? My stomach rumbled. I was about to push the kitchen door open, when I heard talking.

“What?! How can you be with my brother and not even tell me?!”

“I can date Sam if I want, and what are you doing dating this punk?!”

“Punk? I am no punk!” Do I really want to barge in on them like this? I shrugged. Why not? I opened the door and Elysia, Mikey, Sam, and Alan stopped arguing. Well, this is awkward.

“Make peace peoples,” I said. Elysia snorted.

“You sound like a stoned hippie,” she said. I smirked.

“I guess you guys all woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I know I did, sleeping on top of Adrian on a couch isn’t exactly the most comfortable position in the world. Anyways, what’s up with all the arguing?” I wondered. Elysia sighed.  

“I’m sorry for getting mad,” she muttered.

“Me too,” Sam said. I looked at Alan and Mikey.

“What?” they both said.

“Kiss and make up,” I said crossing my arms.

“Ew,” they both said.

“Just hug,” Sam said rolling her eyes. To our surprise they did. It was an awkward one, like the epic Voldemort and Draco one, but it was a hug nonetheless.

“If you hurt my sister, you know I have to kill you right?” Alan threatened. Elysia rolled her eyes.

“I want to hear the full story on how you guys met and stuff!” I said clapping my hands.

“Wait! Let me wake the other guys up. Oh, Alan, can you kick out this random stranger sleeping in the living room?” I asked.

“You don’t hear that every day, but sure why not,” he said and went into the living room. I followed to wake the others up.

“Danni! Max! Wake up!” I yelled in their ears. I only got mumbles from each. I sighed, and got a pillow, and started smacking them.

“Ow!” Danni yelled.

“What the hell Amy?” Max groaned.

“Rise and shine loves. Sam is going to tell us how she got together with Alan!” I said. They jumped up.

“What?!” they both yelled at the same time

“They’re at the kitchen,” I said. They went. Meanwhile, Alan kicked out the stranger, and followed Danni and Max into the kitchen. Now time to try to wake up Adrian. I say try, because you never know with this dude.

“Adrian, wakey wakey,” I sang.

“Mnanaidntwanagonow,” he mumbled against the pillow.

“What?” I yelled in his ear.

“Let me sleep women,” he said.

“Muahaha, honey, you know me. If I’m awake, you need to be awake. Plus, Sam is going to tell how she got together with Alan,” I said.

“I don’t care,” he said, his eyes still closed. I squeezed in next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled. We stayed like this for a while.

“Are you going to wake up now?” I whispered. He chuckled.

“Sure, why not,” he said.

“Yay!” I said and jumped off him. He got up and rubbed his eyes.

“Damn, this house is a mess,” he said, shrugged, and followed me into the kitchen.

Everyone was sitting on the kitchen table.

Adrian and I sat down, also.

Sam started on her story, “Ok, so as you all know I got transferred to New York a year ago, and Alan was studying in Pace University. We were both too focused on our own lives that we actually never talked in New York. Like around two months later, I had a day off, so I had decided to go to this café. Coincidently, Alan was also there, alone. I sat next to him and we talked. Then he offered to walk me home. I agreed. While we were walking home, a demon came, and I saved Alan’s ass. He was such a wimp,” Sam finished off. Alan was glaring at her, while Max was glaring at Alan.

“Aw that’s so cute!” Danni said.

“Wait a minute, I have to say this. Weren’t you the one saying your best friend dating your brother was nasty? Aren’t you being hypocritical?” I asked eyeing her.

“Yeah, sorry about that,” Sam said.

“So what are we going to do now? I’m bored.” I said.

“I think it is time for… clean up! Clean up! Everybody, everywhere! Clean up!” Adrian sang.

After the torturous hours of cleaning up, I was finally home. As soon as I opened the door my mom was in front of me.

“Amy,” she said sternly. Oh god.

“Yes mother?” I said smiling the most sweetest/innocent smile I could manage.

“We need to talk.”

Oh wonderful.