Sinking or swimming?

{Eric's POV}

Hannah ignored me for the rest of the day, which I have to say is a little disappointing.
Why can't I love one girl and like another? I haven't even graduated yet and I already know that the one for me is Megan. It's been Megan since Kindergarten.
But I dated Hannah for a reason. I like her. No romantic feelings or anything but I like her a lot.
And I did love her. But not anymore. I'm sitting in the playground when James comes up to me and laughs.

"You've got that Megan face on again. Why don't you just ask her out already? You guys are meant for each other!" He says, fluttering his eyelashes.

He's acting like those three sixth grade girls that always follow me and Megan around screaming their heads off whenever she looks at me.

"For your Information, I do not have a 'Megan Face'-"
"Yes you do" James interjects.
I scowl but continue, "and second of all, I have absolutely no idea how to get her to say yes." James laughs again and says "don't worry, just ask her when she has her 'Eric Face' on."
I sigh with a small smile on my face, "fine, I guess your right." I get up as the bell rings and everyone in the playground starts heading in for our next class. But my goal is much more important than math. Megan is more important than anything.

{Megan's POV}

After class we all go out for recess and I walk over to Eric as soon as I see him. But I stop when James walks up to him. They start talking and as soon ask hear my name I start eavesdropping hoping to hear what they're saying. "Ask her out!" And "okay, I guess I will"
I gasp. Ask me out?? What??? What?? What?? What?? WHAT??

What?

Than the bell rings and we all file inside.

Thanks so much for reading! Another short chapter but who cares. Like and view for more Meric! Byeeee

ALSO WOW 100 VEIWS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!
Thanks for everything.