School Kisses

{Eric's POV}

It's a Monday, and the second day after Megan asked me out. I wonder how long it will be before I can ask Megan to be my girlfriend. Maybe a week? Two? I don't know but I'm really nervous to do it. I really hope she says yes! I hear the bell and make my way to class, ugh, we have math first thing after assembly. But at least it's with Megan. Just as I'm about to walk through the door, I feel hands cover my eyes. "Guess who Eric!" I sigh and roll my eyes, even though she can't see them. "That's easy," I reply, "It's Megan!" But then I stop. These hands are different. These aren't Megan the sporty tom-boys hands. I can tell their manicured, and I smell hand cream and... Perfume? "Megan?" I ask. I hear an excited giggle and then "nope!" As whoever it is takes her hands away. "It's me!" I turn around and see her. "HANNAH!?" Oh no.

{Megan's POV}

Today is Monday. Two whole days after me and Eric went out. I wish I was his girlfriend, but I'm too terrified to ask if we're a thing yet. I hope we are. After assembly I head upstairs to my class. Math. Ugh, I think we have a test today too. I didn't study at all, I hope the test is easy. I laugh nervously to myself, then smile. "Megan!" Taylor calls me over. "Hey can you help me study for the test? I forgot we had one today." She asks. I laugh. "I'm not ready either. Here, let's go." I say, as we head into the bathroom. "Did you bring your text book?" I ask once we were inside. "Yeah, got it right here." She says, pulling it out. Just then, I hear the door open and this really hot girl walks in. My confidence drops to the floor as she looks at me and Taylor. I look over at Taylor but she's reading her text book. I don't think she even noticed. "Your... Megan, right? Eric's friend?" She asks. I have no idea how she knows me or Eric. I nod. "And who are you?" I ask. She smiles something that seems genuine but threatening at the same time. "I'm Hannah, Eric's girlfriend, of course." She says, walking into a stall. Taylor has noticed by then and is looking at me, shaking her head almost protectively. "Megan, I'm sure she's just teasing," she whispers, "what you and Eric have is real, even if Hannah and Eric are friends." I try to nod and smile, but only the nod comes through. I hope Taylor's right. I will have to except that Eric can have friends that are girls, just like some of my friends are boys. She's just so pretty and... Well, perfect. If I were Eric I would choose her over me in a heartbeat. And if her and Eric are already friends... I shake my head, knowing that I'm over reacting, but I guess I just like Eric so much, I don't want to ever loose him like that.

{Eric's POV}

I can't believe Hanna is right here in front of me. I can't believe it. "Hanna!" I say, trying not to sound rude. "I knew you remembered me Eric! I knew you still liked me. After a year in boarding school I got sick of the all girls thing and the uniforms so I transferred here!" Right, right. I remember Hanna going off to some really fancy boarding school. We lost touch after that. I had almost completely forgot about her. Almost. "Did you know I was here? I mean going to this school?" I ask, hoping she's more friend than stalker. She giggles like a six year old. "Mayyybeee..." She says, stretching out the vowels like a... Well, a six year old. So stalker much. "So your here now.... Yay." I say, and with out warning she grabs me into a hug and kisses me. she's holding me into it, and I struggle to break free or to breath. "Hanna!" I yell, pushing away from her. She looks sheepish but confused. "What the hell are you doing!?" Now she just looks confused.  "Don't you remember Eric? We dated. We went out together for two years! I thought it meant something!" I shake my head. Of course she would still think we're dating. "Hanna, we broke up before you left for boarding school! It was a mutual understanding that we were over..." She looks at me and shrugs. "I'm not an idiot. I just thought we would pick up where we left off, you know, since we only broke up because we didn't want a long distance thing where I'd get to text you once or twice a month." I shake my head. "And you never thought that maybe since we had broken up, I might have started dating again? A year is a long time, Hanna." She looks shocked. "Your dating someone else!? WHO?" She asks, getting upset. "Your going to meet her today in class. Her name is Megan." She starts to say something, but stops herself. "Alrighty Eric. Date whoever you want for now, but I will win you back, byesies!" I watch her as she walks off to the washroom. I hope she's just trying to get in my head. It's working.

Has she gotten hotter?