Chapter 5

Well when I said it was Taylor I ment it was his head, all bloddy and had a freaky expression on it. Oh god what if that's going to happen to me? What if i'm going to have a freaky expression on my face...

The creature is comeing closer to me, it's black tounge licking it's mouth. Oh god is this the end? Is this the way I die? 17, not married,heel broken and eaten alive? The creature bends over mouth wide open and moving to my left arm. I can't move. I'm too scared. I know I should, but I can't...   I scream my head off the creature has my arm and is trying to pull it off! I can hear my bones snaping like breaking a Kitkat in half. I can see blood pouring out. I feel a little faint but then my arm snapped off. I could see the veins and bones (it's like the biology lesson I never had). The creature was biting  my arm like a dog with a bone, and that's when I noticed a chance to escape..

So I sat up and ran, ran out of the door, I know the creature will notice i've gone soon and then I will have no hope in hell escape-wise (since my shoes broken and I only have one arm left) and I will be eaten for sure! I think i'll go back to the lake since I don't know anywhere eles to go. I can't remember turning on the way to the cave it must have been the right turn when I turned left towards the lake earlier.

Running fast! I can see the lake a head! I can hear cars, people and birds! I'm to scared to look behind me. But I can hear the stomp stomp so I know it's comeing. Comeing to get me...