Chapter 2

I guess I should go further into the woods it's not like it goes in for ever and ever. Maybe I will be able to find someone? Yeah like that's going to happen! I haven't seen anyone for about a hour or two since I got lost in these crappy woods! (Why didn't Tylor tell me we were going into the wood I might have not worn my River Island 5inch heels!) God I can't stop thinking about that shadow, I swear it wasn't an animal  the shadow was about 6f.t. Actully come to think of it Tylor isn't the biggest person in the world... (But still taller than me) oh god why am I scaring myself at a time like this? It was proberly my mind playing tricks on me...or something... 

I'm soooooo hungry my family would be eating dinner at the moment they would think I went to a club or something, my little sister would be in my rooom trying on my make-up and then show what she did to her perfect little face to Mum and then Mum would say something like "Oh well done honey very nice, now take it off before your sister gets home." Then my sister would skip off to the bathroom and take it off with mum's make-up removal pads and then probaly go to the room and play with her perfectly cute dolls house while Dad would be playing with her in a perfect way... sigh how perfect can they feel while i'm lost somewhere in these freaky woods with freaky shadows jumping between trees... "Stomp stomp stomp" someones feet went  from behind me. I turned. OH MY GOD!!!! What on earth is that?