Chapter 1: On Tour with who?

Liv's POV:

I walked into the house that my dad and the rest of the guys practiced in.

I saw Joe sitting on the couch playing on his guitar and I decided to sit beside him.

"Hey Joe" I said as I sat down beside him.

He looked up from his guitar. "Hey Liv." He said leaning in to give me a side hug.

He and I has always been close, well next to my dad and I.

"So did your dad tell you about our tour." He asked.

"Yeah, he said that he would really like for me to come." I said.

"Yeah, it would be great since you recently graduated."

"Yeah, I think it will be fun, I'll be able to see the world, and I think it would be a great experience." I said.

"It will you, us, and Guns traveling together."

I turned my head to look towards him.

"Who?" I asked clearly confused.

"Steven didn't tell you we were traveling with Guns N' Roses?" he asked in shock.

"No, he didn't even tell me that you were touring with another band" I exclaimed.

"Well we are, but don't worry, they're really easy going guys, and they're easy to get along with, at least most of them are anyway." He said saying the last part a little lower, but I could still hear him.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked changing the subject.

"In three days." He said.

"Perfect, I'll have enough time to get all my stuff packed up before I have to get on the bus." I said as I started to walk out the door.

"Don't pack your whole apartment, I'm pretty sure that it won't fit on the bus!" He joked.

I stuck my tongue out at him and I walked to my car so I could go home and I pack all my stuff for tour.

On the way home I wondered about these guys, Guns N' Roses. The name sounded familiar but I don't think I have heard any of their music.

Oh well, I guess I'll find out on tour.
________________________

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated any of my other stories and I'm sorry.

I'll try to update my other two stories on veteran's day when I'm out of school but if I don't expect one by Thanksgiving.

Anyway this is my new story, it's a Duff McKagan/Liv Tyler story. I hope you like it.

Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting and voting.

I love you guys, bye.

- Savannah