25. Cracks -Bree

POV: Bree
When we get to school Robby greets me at the door we run off straight to ELA. When we got there we had novel day. I went on wattpad ad started messaging Robby.

'Hey'

'Hey'

'What are you doing for homecoming?😕'

'Nothing!'

'Well do you wanna go with me?'

I almost fell out of my chair.

'Sure😊'

'Ok' Robby replied. Then his hand slipped over mine. He locked our fingers under the desk and we stayed like that all hour.

Then I went to performing arts then band and in to biology with Jenna and Robby.

I sit down next to Jenna.

"Why do you look so happy?"

"Robby asked me to homecoming!"

"Omg ahhhhh" she whisper screamed.

"So what's gunna happen with you and Chase?"

"I don't know. I'm reall worried about him. I think I'm gunna head home after lunch."

"Awww that means your gunna miss homecoming court nominations announcements."

"Still."

So she went home after lunch and we had partner projects assigned. There where groups of three so I said my group would be Robby Jenna and me.

Then I head off to geometry. I see Abbi and Leo at the table and I grab the chair next to Robby.

"Where'd Jenna go?"

"Home to Chase."

"Poor Chase. What will happen to him?" Leo said

"What happened to Chase?" Robby said

We all kinda look at each other with worried looks.

"He.. Broke.. His.. Leg." Abbi stumbled out.

"Yeah and since he's in karate we don't know if he will be able to go back." Leo continued.

"It was a bad break." I finish

"Ok..." Robby said puzzled.

I put in my headphones and start listening to monster by Imagine dragons.

I'm only an man when the chambers got me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me,
A monster, a monster, I've turned into a monster,
A monster, a monster, and it keeps getting stronger.

"What you listening to?" Robby asked

"Monster by Imagine Dragons." I say

"Oh I love that song." He said taking out one of my earbuds and putting it in his ear.

I role my eyes and let him listen to the rest of the song. Then Hypnotic by Zella Day came on.

When the bell rang I was ready for 6th hour, U.S. History! Today is freedom Friday and we are playing charades all hour.

When we get there he had us grab a paper with our character on the way in. I got 12. Ninja. Perfect.

Robby was called up first and he had dance. He pranced around the floor like he was dodging  dodge balls up there. Then a few other people went up. Finally it was my turn.

I went up and made my hoodie look like only my eyes where showing. Then I did some karate moves. Then I snuck around he room and pretended to kill Robby.(he played along.) Finally I shushed everyone and snuck back to the front.

The whole class guessed ninja and where clapping.

"Great job Bree." The teacher said.

We did a few more and then the afternoon announcements:

:bus changes are bus 112 is bus 231 and bus 421 is bus 311. And now time for you homecoming court nominees. Your 9th grade girls are- Bree Davenport, Sydney Deson, Grace Miller, Cammie Smith, and Jenna White. Now your 9th grade guys are- Chase Davenport, Brandon Henry, Robby Kay, Adam Lincon, and Mathew Zenic.

After 9th graders I tuned out. As soon as the announcements where done the bell rang and we where out of there.

When we where behind the school and out of sight me and Abbi super speed home while Leo and Adam took the bus.

When we got home Jenna was trying to get Chases memories back. She comes with us downstairs and started looking at homecoming dresses on the Internet.

"I like this one how about you guys?" She said looking at a light purple flowey one.

"Love" Abbi said

"Want." I commented

"Ok I'll get it" she said

Then I found a long turquoise one with silver designs all over it.

"What do you guys think? Will Robby like it?"

"Yeah!"

"Definitely"

So I buy it.

"Abbi find anything?" I say looking at her screen. " your just looking up band merch."

"I'm NOT wearing a dress!" She said

We talked a little more until

"Hey, what you girls up to?" Tasha said coming down.

"Nothing" we all say super speeding away. She may be my step mom but she is super invasive.