11. Scared

POV:Jenna
It's been a few weeks and we have all been on our toes. No one wants to get comfy or let there guard down. We are all ready at the drop of a pin to use our binocs and fight. I just didn't expect it to go down like how it does.

"Hey its principal Perry." the speakers says to the school as I tune out. At least until I hear it say " I have a special announcement for the following kids. Adam Davenport, Bree Davenport, Chase Davenport, Abbi Richmen, Breana Richmen, Tyler White, Megan White, Jenna White, and Grace White from a special person. Come to my office or else."

We all gather in the hallway I front of her office before we go in. Me and Chase have grace behind us while BB was behind Adam and Abbi. Bree, Tyler, and Megan are walking full stride in front as we walk in. we went past the corner it was him.

"Douglas!!" I yell grabbing Grace and Abbi then formed a wall in between Douglas and Grace an BB.

"Kids, how are you. I just signed you out of school. Lets go." He said and trapped us. I turn around to see him holding Grace and Breana.

"Let them go!" Chase yelled grabbing the bars trying to break them.

"What do you want" I say giving him the dirtiest look I could give him.

"Cool your jets Jumpy Judy. I won't hurt her if you obay and behave."he said.

Chase pulled me away from the bars and pulled me into him. I relaxed and then Adam did the same to Abbi. The bell rings and soon student are gunna flood the halls. Just as I hear them approaching Douglas zapped the cage and we appear in an abandoned warehouse. Only it doesn't look abandoned. Probably because Douglas was living in it.

He appeared moments later with Grace. "where is BB." Abbi said having Adam hold her back.

"Oh you mean Bitty Brat, I left her there after I erased her memory of anything bionic. She is of no use to me seeming she has no bionics." he said staring right at Abbi and Adam. That set them off. Me and Chase had to hold them back. The nerve Douglas has, he knows BB is like there daughter even though they aren't officially going out. He also knows Grace is like a daughter to me and Chase.

"What! NO! Does that mean she doesn't remember me." Abbi said with tears swelling in her eyes.

"No she won't" he said. That's when she lost it. She took a fire ball and threw it at him. it barely missed and then she trapped him in a force field. She is about to kill him when Adam grabbed her.

"Don't do anything you'll regret." Tyler said. His blast wave was starting to show.

"Calm down Ty." Doug began

"Don't tell me what to do you ass hat." he yells cutting him off.

"Let my sister go." Megan followed with her heat vision starting up.

"That's it isn't it." I say. Douglas gives me a half smile. "You are gunna play with our emotions until we are weak. Then you are gunna re install the tritant app on us."

"Ding-Ding-Ding, she's right." Douglas says like a game show host.

I turn and see that everyone else is glitching out. I look at him and get a great idea. I fake a nervous glitch out and use my molecular kanisis. As people started passing out I fell and waited.

He grabbed me first and dragged me into a small room full of equipment. It was freezing cold and he lied me down. It felt like an evil dentist office. I mean the fact that he made it like a dentist office is just mean.

I peak my eyes open when I hear him walk away. Sure snuff there is the blinding light they shine in your mouth. When he comes back I keep my eyes open a crack to see him. He even is sitting over me like a dentist. RUDE!

He turns his head and I take my chance. I kick the light above my head and it swings. It hits him as I get off the chair.

"Why do kids always try to trick the parents." He said

"I didn't try, I did." I say using my super kick ability. When I ran to where the cage was everyone was gone.

"Now where the hell did they go." I yell to an empty room.